~⚜️ how we met ⚜️~

☀Dogday's POV ☀

Wed. 7/ 24 Morning

Another damn day but instead woken up by a noisy alarm from my phone, letting me know it's time to get ready for the worst place on earth aka SCHOOL. But at least I get to see my friends after a while, we didn't really hang out during summer, so it was pretty boring though there where some chaos during my trips like my little brother tripping everytime he around a pool, well actually I was the pushed him on the sides. I got up from my bed and stretch out to have better chance to stay up, and not go back to sleep for like five minutes or so.

"Doggy WAKE UP WHERE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL"

I heard a loud knock as my little brother kept yelling and banging on the door, I opened the door but there he fell on the floor I guess he was also leaning on the door.

"I know you dumby"

I told him as I looked down at the floor he was all dressed up, I laughed at the view as he quickly got up and give out a angry pout starting to whine.

" I'm not a dumby "

He yelled out as he ran down the stairs, I really didn't care what I say he usually goes over it, I closed the door and got my full connected to a small blue tooth speaker, and started playing out The Neighborhood, songs like Softcore, The Beach, Reflection and Sweater Weather. I took out a brown jean, a black tank top, my converse and finally touch a baggy zip sweater. I usually always have necklace chain on the whole time, I added some colonel with vanilla scent, and made my way down to fetch some breakfast, as I walked down I was greeted from my mom but my little brother only groaned, I grabbed the box of frosted flakes and serve myself in a bowl and decided to add some bananas along with the meal, I sat down as I connected my wired earbuds to my phone and continue my playlist on Spotify that somehow has a hundred likes or well saves. I eat up all my breakfast headed to the sink let the water rinse off not drank milk on the bowl so my mother doesn't stress out when she washes the dishes or when I have to. I looked at my phone lock screen as it was already time to head out to get to the bus stop I said my good byes to my mom, and headed out with my little brother who still is angry at me. We stood there for awhile or so and the bus finally arrived, we both enter and gotten on seat that we choose for it to be assigned later in the future I sit far back just four seats from the back. I rested my head on the jiggly window and waited to get to school.

{ time skip 15 minutes}

I woke up by the sound of the bus brakes being hit as I looked out the window to see, as I thought we already arrived to school, I got up and made my way out of the and there I saw one of my friends waiting for me at the gate I ran up to them.

" Hey there Kicks how are you "

I said as we did our secret hand shake, then finally walking to the cafeteria to see the other three. We also took a pathway with a weird stairway we got closer to the cafeteria as we bumped with my ex girlfriend or Kickens girlfriend, Crafty corn.

" Good morning you two how are you today "

She asked as she hugs her sketch book tightly as Kicken rest his arm on her shoulder making her blush crazy, hopefully she doesn't cheat on him like she did to me especially during summer vacation.

"Well I'm pretty tired for sure, but I'm way better since you're here cutie pie"

Replied Kicken as he gave a peck on her cheek, well I can't blame him for being the guy who took my girl, since he really didn't know we were dating, well no one knew because it was a secret relationship. And theirs is public which just drives me sick, we entered the cafeteria and there we saw the other two love birds Bubba and Picky, they really show a lot of affection on public but the do love each other very much, they been dating since middle school they are soo strong together, I sometimes play around that maybe they will get married at a very young age like 19.
I was in my Junior year same for Kicken, Crafty and Bobby are Sophomore, and both Bubba and Picky are Senior's. We stood there talking about how our summer where and laughed at each other jokes. Till the bell finally rings as we all separated, sadly I don't have no more classes with Kicken so I'll be lonely this year well hopefully lunch gets here quick. I entered my first hour which was ELA or language arts, I hated this class so much but I got nothing else better to do for now, I got into my assign seat I didn't really sit near anyone, well I must be lucky but one thing is I'm not allowed to listen to music which helps me so much but it's what I got to do so I don't get in detention like I promise my mom. The teacher called for everyone attention, announcing that a new students will be joining us tomorrow due to transfer and what ever, that they will join us in tomorrow and blah blah blah. God I can't wait for this day to end.