So this round of assessment did not pose any difficulty to her.

However long she wanted to persist, she would be able to do so.

But in this round, she had actually intended to handle it just like the previous two rounds.

When there's only ten over people left, she would actively smash her number plate and be ejected.

To be able to get a ranking of ten or more place wasn't too high or too low which was just nice.

After the assessment had started, the others used their might to suppress the surrounding's powerful pressure. Only Huang Yueli casually chose a place to sit down and if it wasn't for the fact that the disturbance wasn't good, she was prepared to find a stone to lean against and sleep for a while.

From the beginning, everything was normal.

But following the increasing intensity of the Profound Energy, when the pressure had reached the level of fourth stage realm, she suddenly felt her sharp pain in her chest!

A strange restless feeling was emitted from her dantian.

Chapter 762 To advance... here? 

The fire attributed Profound Energy within her suddenly became chaotic and impetuous and kept colliding around in her dantian.

Initially Huang Yueli didn't think much of it. She only thought that her state of mind wasn't very good as she had underestimated Celestial Light Academy's array which affected her internal Profound Energy and caused it to be agitated.

She corrected her mindset and straightened her back as she displayed the standard cross-legged meditation posture and at the same time, activated the << Nine Phoenix Transformations>> cultivation method.

However, things were quite different from what she had imagined.

The rampaging Profound Energy within her did not stop but instead, the fluctuations became more and more intense!

It got so intense that a large amount of sweat started to trickle down her forehead as her face started to flush red, as though she was not going to make it any longer.

The situation looked very unfavorable but in Huang Yueli's eyes, a sense of joy flashed past!

The reason was because Huang Yueli had already understood the unusual fluctuations of her Profound Energy was not because that she was unable to take the pressure from the Profound Energy by the array, but because.... this was the sign that she was about to advance!

When Huang Yueli had advanced to second stage realm more than a month ago in South Yue Kingdom, the amount of Profound Energy at accumulated within her body and allowed her to breakthrough directly to second stage realm nine level!

However due to the limitations of the Flame Spirit Physique, she had reached a bottleneck and had been unable to advance to third stage realm directly. Instead she had stopped at second stage realm nine level.

According to <<Nine Phoenix Transformations>> hints, it was necessary to collect a large amount of medicinal herbs, Magical Beast Cores and Spirit Jades before she could continue to advance.

She was already very familiar with this pathway.

Previous two times, she had tried various sorts of methods but yet was still unable to advance. Only when she followed <<Nine Phoenix Transformations>> cultivation method as recorded, then would she be able to break through the bottleneck.