Chapter 4

Ashley was packing up, he wanted to leave.

"Ashley!" A shout, belonging to Veron was heard just outside.

"Ashley hear me out please!" She wanted to leave, but this time with closure.

"Ano naman sasabihin mo Veron?" Opening the door, her vision didn't canth anything.

"Ashley" Ashley lowered her eyes on Veron's call, only to see him in his knees.

"I love you, and I'm sorry, I know five years ago, as we departed from each other's live, we didn't get to talk about it, I wanted to propose to you that time, that although we would be away physically, at least there would be a ring that will connect us." He opened box, he really was proposing, you could see a ring, it was the ring she pointed out when she was just a teen, saying how she would want to receive that as an engagement ring.

"I love you, 5 years ago, I wasn't brave enough to confess to you, that's why this time, I want to keep you with me, together as this ring may become the eye, for our love" he smiled, Ashley just nodded, she was really happy.

"Veron, pano si Ash?" Joele intruded the room, Its been a month since Veron and Ash broke up, and also a week since he got together with Ashley.

"We ended things a month ago kuya." He didn't want to talk about it, as although they talked things up, he knew how much Ash would resent him after.

"I'm planning to go to Manila." Kuya Joel left after that.

After Veron and Ash broke up, Ash immediately left together with his mother, wala nadin silang contact, not that he was expecting something.

Ash was busy sa Bookstore, he was making sure to keep things as tidy as possible, after the break up, umuwi agad sila ng manila, he tried to busy himself with running the bookstore, kase kapag hindi siya naka focuses a ginagawa niya, alam niyang iiyak lang ang uwi nito.

"Hi, excuse me?" Tall, that's how he would describe this costumer, assuming that he was 6'3 Ash wasn't able to respond at first, overwhelmed with thee height difference.

"umhh, are you working here?" Liam tried his shot again, which seemed to work.

"Ah yes, do you need help with something?" Ash answered, still checking on him, landing his eyes sa ID neto, Liam Chua, Ateneo.

That made him stop scrutinizing the guy, gwapo, matangkad, tas Maganda nga physique, out off his league naman.

"I'm looking for Math on Trial." Law student?

"nasa gilid siya together with other law related stuffs, you can see the tag sa bookshelf number 8" he pointed at the bookshelf, making sure na makikita ni Liam.

"Thanks, see you around?" he smilled, with those glasses on he looked like a Samoyed, just adorable.

End 

-Shen