The date 🤭🤭

Evelyn and Leo's reunion was a resounding success. They had reconnected, grown close again, and discovered that they still had feelings for each other.

Now they were ready for the next step: a date. Leo asked Evelyn if she wanted to go on a date with him and she agreed.

They went on their first date, having a really good time together. They went to a cute cafe with good food, had some coffee, and enjoyed each other's company. They chatted and laughed, getting to know each other even better.

On the date, both got to explore new sides of each other. They found out more about each other's personalities and interests, which made them even more interested in each other. They were both looking forward to spending more time together and getting to know each other even better.

The date went really well, and both of them felt a spark of connection and chemistry between them. They had a great time, and they didn't want the date to end. As they walked back towards the dorms, they held hands and talked the whole way there.
They really cared about each other, and they were starting to realize their feelings for each other are growing stronger.

When they got back to the dorms, they were still holding hands and talking, enjoying the chemistry and closeness of the moment.
They had a really good time on their date, and the spark between them was growing. Leo walked her to her dorm door then gave her another hug. After the hug, they kissed, feeling the electricity between them.

(SO CUTEE 🤭🤭)

*Sorry guys this was way shorter than the first story 😭*