(Brother Abhimanyu, I left you alone for a few days, you got married and didn't even tell me.")
(Ishaan son, how are you, have you ever come from London?)
(I just landed at the airport and came straight here because my great friend got married and didn't even tell me nor did he introduce me to his sister-in-law.)
(Look Ishaan, I was going to tell you but everything happened so fast that I didn't get time.")
(Didn't get time, uncle, ok, I agree, but tell me who is my sister-in-law?)

"thank god abhi tune uss kavya lavya se shaadi nhi ki she is so annoying muh dekha hain uska ekdun chimpanzee jaisa and khud ko katrina kaif samajhti hain" he said with weird expression which caused me to chuckle but Quickly stopped not wanting to embarrass myself but I think I was wrong because the next moment everyone burst into a fit of laughter "she is her sister" Abhimanyu said
(Thank God you haven't married that poetic beauty kavya yet. She is so annoying. I have seen her face like a chimpanzee and she thinks she is Katrina Kaif.")

"WHAT! Bhabhi app apki behen jaisi toh nhi hona(you arent like your sister right)i am sorry to say but your sister seems like a gold digger to me but yeh abhi hain ki samajta nhi hain. Maine usse kitni baar kaha hain ki stop dating her and break up with her but he never listens to me" Ishaan said "main kuch nhi kahungi apne baare main, par ap khud judge karlena lekin koi assumption mat banana" I said politely (i wont say anything tou judge me yourself but dont make assumptions)

"waise can i call you bhai sa mere pass koi bhai nhi hain isiliye kya ap mere bhai sa banege" (I don't have any brother, so will you become my brother?)I asked nervously not knowing what he would think "aare bhabhi ap meri bhabhi baad main meri princess and behen pehle ho (Hey Bhabhi, you are my sister-in-law after me, I am my princess and sister first) waise i should thank abhi to give me a sister like you" ishaan bhai said and a tear dropped from my eyes without my consent "princess you are crying kya hua did i said something wrong apko nhi pasand aaya maine apki behen ki burai ki, i promise i will not say anything like this again" Bhai sa said panic clear in his voice

"bhai sa aisa kuch nhi hua hain(its nothing like that ) i am just very happy that i got a brother and can u call me princess my mumma used to call me princess unke jaane ke baad kisi ne mujhe iss naam se nhi bulaya" I said crying silently "thank god, I got scared and don't worry now you are my princess" bhaisa said "can i hug you please" I requested and he didn't said anything and only opened his Arms and without thinking twice I hugged him, I felt a sense of protection, a brotherly vibes which I craved all these years.

Everyone was sitting on the dinning table and I was about to serve "Aarya beta tum bhi bethke khalo hum khud serve kar lenge aur servants toh hain hi"
Baba sa said and I went and quietly sat beside Abhimanyu as that was the only empty seat left. I served food to myself and ate it quietly
(Dear, you also sit and eat, we will do the survey ourselves and the servants are already there.)

It was time for desert so I went in and poured the kheer in the bowl and brought it out and served everyone and again sat on my previous place "mmmm bhabhi kya mast kheer banayi hain apne agli baar ap hi banana" kiara said happily "haa, bhabhi boht tasty hain kheer bhi and these muffins are my favourite now" yash said and I thanked them they are like my younger brother and sister always cute and funny. Later everyone praised me and gave me gifts which I hesitantly took and I still remember the words Abhimanyu said me and that's the reason I was hesitant and also nobody ever gave me a single penny let alone gifts was too much for my expectations.
(Sister-in-law, what a wonderful kheer you have prepared, next time you should be the one.)
(Yes, Bhabhi, kheer is also very tasty and these muffins are my favorite now.")

After everyone was done with breakfast and were now sitting in the living room I was nervous but still asked "maa sa, baba sa kya main apni padhai puri kar sakti hu aur college jaa sakti hu" I was Hella nervous while asking this "beta tumhe joh karna hain karo jitna padhna hain padho aur agar aage chal kar kamana ho toh tum woh bhi kar sakti ho uske liye tumhe humse puchne ki zaroorat nhi hain humare liye jaisi Kiara hain waise hi tum" baba sa said while caressing my hair which made me a bit emotional to get the fatherly love from him "waise kabhi se shuru kar rahi ho apni college" Maa sa asked "hum aaj se shuru kar sakte hain woh maine college main leave application nhi di hain" I asked "haa beta zaroor shuru karo chalo jao and change karke aao" Maa sa said and I went towards my room and wore my outfit and came downstairs Quickly
(Mom dad can I complete my studies and go to college?")
(you have to study as much as you can and if you want to move forward and earn then you can do that too, for that you don't need to ask us, you are like Kiara for us, that's how you are.)
(By the way, when are you starting your college?")
(can i start from today, I have not applied for leave in the college.")
(Yes beta sure start let's go and change karke ao")

I was about to go out when maa sa stopped me "beta, kaise jaaungi" she asked "cab main ya pedal chalke" I replied "kyun ruk jaa main abhi kisiko bolti hu tujhe drop kardenge" Maa sa said and i was about to deny when "abhimany beta tu office nhi ki...

I was about to go out when maa sa stopped me "beta, kaise jaaungi" she asked "cab main ya pedal chalke" I replied "kyun ruk jaa main abhi kisiko bolti hu tujhe drop kardenge" Maa sa said and i was about to deny when "abhimany beta tu office nhi kiya acha hua joh nhi gaya abhi jaa raha hain toh Aarya ko college chodte hue jaa" Maa sa said to Abhimanyu and he nodded as he can't deny maa sa.
(Cab or walking)
(Why. Wait I will ask someone to drop you)
(Abhimanyu son, thank god you didnt went to your office now while going drop Aarya to her college)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it ✨️
Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing