marriage

The sun rays where falling in my face disturbing my sleep it tried to sleep with the rays but couldn't I checked the time and it showed 6

The sun rays where falling in my face disturbing my sleep it tried to sleep with the rays but couldn't I checked the time and it showed 6.00am I sighed and woke up. I slept at 4 am as I am suffering from insomnia and can't sleep and even if I sleep I wake up in one or one and half hour maximum with a bad dream.

Yesterday was not the same I couldn't sleep as I was crying on my fate and begging God to take my life. Which have been doing since the time my mom died I wish she could be besides me and keep me safe and secured in her embrace away from the cruel world. I hate the fact that I need to cry with her photo and not her embrace, i was very small like 3 years old when she dies and I do have some blurr images of her but they not clear but how much my maternal family says about her I knew that she was the best person for this cruel world.

My maternal family only consists of my nani as my nana died and they had only one daughter which was my mom and Noone else I hope she is safe and sound were ever nani Is.

I got up after sometime and went to get ready for the day. After completing my morning routine I went down and saw papa reading his newspaper and Mrs. Mehta nowhere to be seen. I went towards my papa and touched his feet
I do This every day without fail because I respect them even though he doesn't likes me.

I went in kitchen and prepared breakfast and made them have it "Aarya come with me, mujhe tumse baat karni hain, akele main" (I need to talk to you, alone.") papa said and left "betho" (sit)he said as soon as we entered inside his room and I followed what he said, as soon as I sat he gave me a box " he said and I shooked my head in no
(This is your wedding dress. You will wear this today)

"main meri mumma ka lehanga pehanungi jiske liye mujhe na aapki na aapki biwi ki permission ki zaroorat hain" I said and got up to leave and gave the lehanga back to him "papa main apse naraz nhi hu kyunki kahi na kahi mujhe pata hain ki app koi na koi musibat main ho jiske karan apne mujhe aaj tak nhi bachaya i know something is stopping you from coming to me hugging me and loving me the way all parents do to their children par ha main apse yeh umeed zaroor rakhi thi ki ek din aap mujhe iske kaabil samjhenge aur mujhe apni takleef batenge par Khair main apse boht dur jaa rahi hu aur kabhi wapas nhi aaungi"
I said and wiped the tears which roll down my eyes and than walked out of the room to my room
(I will wear my mother's lehenga for which I neither need your nor your wife's permission.)
(Papa, I am not angry with you because somewhere I know that you are in some trouble due to which you have not saved me till date.................I have always kept my hope alive that one day you will consider me worthy of you and share your problems with me, but I have gone far away from myself and will never come back.)

It was afternoon and i was sitting in front of the mirror all ready for the marriage. I was wearing the lehanga my mom wore for her wedding I feel her presence in this wedding.

Soon we left for the court and I will be Mrs from Miss in just a day. I always dreamt of a beautiful royal and grand wedding with all the people I love and no outsiders but I think like all other dreams of mine this will also be a dream.

 I always dreamt of a beautiful royal and grand wedding with all the people I love and no outsiders but I think like all other dreams of mine this will also be a dream

It was the next day and we were on our way to the court.

Since morning everyone in my family is teasing me with her and I can't help but get angry and snap them out for whatever they are saying.

Soon we reached the court and were now waiting for them to come.
After sometime they arrived and I was awestruck seeing her. She looked beautiful but her outfit looks old like it is quite old.

I went towards her and leaned down towards her level "what kind of a cheap and old dress have you worn go back wear something of my standard orelse you will see my wrath" I said angrily but she didn't move an inch from here I got more angry seeing her stubbornness "will you go an- I would have changed if it was something some other function but not on my wedding even if it is a court marriage, I don't care" she cut me off being more stubborn it just increased my anger as Noone has dared to cut me while I am talking "what is there in this lehanga, huh" I asked angrily "yes bhabhi you should change this outfit and were something more classy and modern i am not saying this isnt good but something else would be better for photos and even bhai sa will be happy" yash said "this outfit may not be classy or modern but this was the outfit my real mom wore during her wedding and after she died it is this outfit which make me feel her presence forever alive in me" she said and looked quite emotional with whatever she said and it felt real to me her eyes said that she was emotionally connected to her lehanga so nobody said anything to her, buy one thing which I felt weird was that why did she say real mom and why she said that her mom died isn't her mom Mrs. Mehta, I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED, it feels like something is not right with all the thing.

We went inside and then the marriage procedure started first we signed in the register and two of our family members also signed then we exchanged the rings. When I took a hold of her hand I felt a shot of electricity run in my body and felt euphoric, but shrugged it off, then we exchanged garlands and made our way towards the car to go home.

We were in the car no one spoke anything I was not interested to talk to her and I don't know about her. As soon as we reach our home I stepped out and made my way towards the main door and was stopped by my mom as she wanted to complete certain welcoming rituals.

We entered the house after the rituals and mom said her to rest and I went towards my room "donot means DONOT touch any of my belongings sleep on the floor i dont care but dont touch me or my things present here orelse i dont know what i will do" I said angrily as soon as we entered the room and left towards the bathroom than after changing left for my study room to complete my office work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it ✨️
Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing