After landing, the C-17 Navigated off of runway 76, and made for the taxiway.

Runway 76 was one of the runways at the Semisphere's U.S. Airport.

Each country has its own airport around the Semisphere, Russia had an airport, China had an airport, Japan had an airport, Germany had one, they usually be used to land spectators or fans to go visit the Semisphere for tankery matches, or to go see what luxurious attractions this international megastructure had to offer.

The American airport (which was named after President Dwight D. Eisenhower) was the only major outlier, as it was the only airport in the whole vicinity that utilized military assets, such as C-17 and C-5 transport aircraft.

=================================================================================

The C-17 parked after being guided to one of the two hundred heavy airlift lots at the colossal aircraft ramp.

An Oshkosh M1280 JLTV entered through the terminal, meeting the C-17 at its newfound berth.

The JLTV screeched to a halt as the C-17 stopped moving into its covered hangar, firmly inside of the Semisphere's structure

The Armored door of the JLTV opened, and a figure clad in a Olive-Drab uniform stepped out,

By now, the C-17 had its ramp lowered and was offloading cargo, which would soon feed the American tankery war machine

Personnel were buzzing everywhere in the hangar, offloading fresh ammunition, running gear wheels, track links, spare barrels, fresh and factory-fresh engine blocks and transmissions as well. Loading them onto large supply trucks, and ferrying the supplies via on 16-lane highway for 20 miles to the Semisphere proper.

The C-17s loadmaster was helping the supply offloading process and trying to streamline the effort.

The Olive Drab clothed figure walked up to the loadmaster.