The Lilbeth sisters

Celestine Kingdom was a beautiful place with sparkling gardens, cute cottages, and kind people. The king and queen, Robert and Sylvia, were both kind and just, which caused them to be beloved by their people.

The couple had everything they ever wanted, except for a child. It made them sad as they wanted children more than anything. For years they prayed, and after six years, the queen gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

The baby looked really unusual, with silvery blue hair and sky blue eyes, but nobody cared. They all assumed that her normal hair colour would show after a few years. Her first present was from the royal family from the kingdom of Starling. It was a crystal necklace which inspired the princess' name.

Crystal grew up to be beautiful, sweet and kind. She loved being around nature and was very friendly. She was kind to everyone she met, though she didn't exactly have a chance to get to know many people.

To Sylvia and Robert's delight, they had another girl when Crystal was four years old. The second child looked like her mother, with wavy blonde locks and forest green eyes. She was named Lily.

However, a huge tragedy struck when Lily was an infant. She became sick. Nobody could figure out the cause of her illness which left Lily bedridden and burning with fever.

Crystal cried a lot, for she had been looking forward to playing with her little sister. She feared that Lily may die.

The doctors assured the royal family that although baby Lily might not ever recover, there was a chance for her to live a semi-normal life. But the king and queen were so worried about their younger daughter that they decided to keep her isolated until she was ready.

As the sisters grew up, Crystal was able to go to outings with her parents while poor Lily could only stay inside the castle walls. Lily was eventually allowed to step foot at the royal garden, but was never allowed outside.

Crystal felt bad for her sister and made sure to do everything to keep her happy. She would tell stories of what she had experienced and what she would see.

The sisters were very close, but as Crystal grew older, her parents put her in training to become queen when she comes of age, which meant less time to play with Lily. But Crystal was determined to help Lily and attend to her responsibilities at the same time.