Yellow.. (TsukiYama)

.
.
.

"Tsukki! Look at the stars!" Yams said in awe.

Look how they shine for you.. And everything you do..

"They're all yellow colored!"

I was gonna say a fact about the color of stars, but I'll just keep quiet so he can enjoy the stars in peace...

.
.
.

I was scribbling on paper. Song writing was not my thing, but he.. he inspired me so much.

It was called Yellow..

The color he looks good in. The color that radiates off of him with all the things he did.

It was all yellow..

.
.
.

"Your skin.. Oh yeah, your skin and bones. Turn into something beautiful~"

I sang at the talent show at school. I looked at Yams who was in the audience.

"And you know.. you know I love you so~"

He smiled brightly, in which I returned with a small smile.

You know I love you so..

.
.
.

Me and Yams were on a bedroom date.

"Hey, Yams.. You know... I'd swim across. I'd jump across for you..." I said, out of nowhere.

"Oh, what a thing to do.." He giggled at my word and his.

You are all yellow..

"I drew a line.. I drew a line for you.."

Oh what a thing to do.. And it was all yellow..

.
.
.

"Your skin~ Oh yeah, your skin and bones.. Turn into something beautiful~ You know..For you, I'd bleed myself dry~ For you, I'd bleed myself dry.." I sang softly.

"Tsuki.. what is this?" He said with a smile.

"This is for you, love.."

I took his hand on the balcony showing him the bright night sky that was full of stars.

I caressed his cheek and turned him to face me.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi. You were the most amazing gift the universe sent me. I don't know what I would have done without you. You handled my shitty ass. You stuck by my side no matter what. You smiled at me knowing that I'm an awful human being. You changed me..for better. You are an amazing partner and friend. Therefore.."

I got on one knee, taking his right hand in mine.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi.. Will you marry me?" I said, desperately hoping he'd say yes.

His eyes teared up and he looked away. For a moment, I feared the worst. Until he opened up his mouth and said..

"Yes.. Yes! Yes, a million times yes!"

We hugged each other tightly. His eyes are already dropping in happy tears.

"Look at the stars.. Look how they shine for you.. And all the things that you do.." I sang softly as we hold each other.

I gently brought his face up to see the stars. And in that moment everything was perfect. The stars were aligned and shine brightly. We were in each other's arms..I couldn't have asked for a better moment..

.
.
.

You're welcome. I wrote this masterpiece. If this friggin flops, I will be so mad. I mean c'mon, I gave y'all a marriage arc for TsukiYama:(

Also, just a reminder, they're all not underage (specifically, tsuki and yams are 21)

Please please please. I'm begging you. To those who read this, help it not flop. Pleaaaaseee.

Have a good day/night/afternoon lovelies!

-Author <3