Starting Over

3 years later

Drekerryas POV !

I know we left you in a cliff hanger so let me tell you what all happened. Well the day Crystal came in my house and passed out I found out I was pregnant, 3 weeks to be exact, Crystal was rushing to my house to tell me something, what was it? I'll never know she was in a comma for 2 years and got complete memory lost. She now lives with her mother in New York. The person that busted in the room was my father and no one knew why he was such in a rush to see me because he didn't even know I passed out. Well that's as much as I can tell you from back then ! Let me tell you about NOW!

Well I now have a 3 year old daughter name Kim. Lisa has a 3 year old daughter named Bella. Mackenzie (Jessica's daughter) is now 6 1/2. Nina has a son named Trayvelle and Tray is the father.

Today is the day the boys will be released from jail. Dwayne knows nothing about his daughter because he's been in jail and they never let us see each other. For 3 long years Me,Jessica,Lisa, and Nina have stayed down for the boys. Now that they are out we are going to move them to Atlanta, Georgia just so they can stay out of trouble. Since they've been gone we were trying to figure out how they got caught but since everybody went ghost on us we didn't have any clues. The only person who is still here for the boys is King. and that's why I look up to him. Through it all it was a long journey and I miss my baby . Im so glad that today is the day I get my whole family back

"Mommy" Kim said popping me out of my thoughts. "Yes baby?" I said taking the picture of Dwayne out of her hands. "When can I see daddy?" she said looking sad "Today baby I promise youll see him" She really loves seeing pictures of her daddy probably because she looks just like him . I'm so happy shes going to meet him today and I cant wait to see his reaction when he gets in the car and see's her face.

Jessicas POV

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! I SEE MY BABY !!! I was so excited to see Trell !!! Mackenzie and I were up all night last night !!! I was now getting Mackenzie out of shower so she can put her clothes on so we can head to Drekerryas house ! this is the happiest ive ever been!

Drekerryas POV

Now all the girls and the kids are at my house . We are about to go pick up the boys !!! We all have to trail each other because its not going to be enough room in the truck.

When we got to the jail we had to wait until the boys put on more clothes and the more I waited the more impatient I got.

Dwaynes POV

I was rushing to put my clothes on I couldn't wait to see my baby! After 3 years I just wanted to put something on her lil ass ! After we all put our clothes on the released us. We walked out and I seen my future wife.She was paying attention but everybody else was she was looking down at a little girl that had the same smile as her but she looked just like me when I was a baby. She had to be like 2 or 3 the closer I got the more the babies eyes lit up. I finally spoke "Drekerrya?" She looked up and her eyes sparkled ! She jumped in my arms and held on tight "HEY BABY GIRL !!!" "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" "I missed you too baby ,but I got a question" She got down and looked at me. I guess she was amused at how big I've gotten ,Yeah a nigga been lifting weights, trying to stay in shape. "Wassup baby" "Whos baby is that?" "YOURS !" I looked at the little girl and she said"Hey daddy ! Im Kim !" she hugged me. I picked her up and smiled so big "Hey my little Kimmy" I kissed her forehead "Heyyy daddy" she hugged around my neck and cooed !! I looked down at Drekerrya and she had so many tears in her eyes. I held her, I was so happy to have my family back !!!

_______________________________________________________________________

HEYYY GUYS !!!!!!! Its Kayla !!!

I know !I KNOW ! Sorry for the wait !!SORRY SORRY SORRY !!! but that's the last time you guys will be waiting a long time like that ! and that's my word !!! but guess what? Im a SENIOR !!! YUPP CLASS OF 2016 !!!! TURN UP !!! If youre reading this a graduating in 2016 comment "016"

*The guys are back

*Dwayne meets his baby

*The rest of the reunited is in the next chapter which will be posted are 3:45

*I stayed home so I could update

*Nahhh Im just kidding, Im just sick !!

*I love yall

016 !!!!