Leo's Jam

The group was in the main school hallway, "Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." Leo says.

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asks, oblivious to the fact Leo was talking about himself.

"Me! You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams: Danielle." Leo says, the last part with a dreamy tone.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" Chase asks as if it's the most ridiculous thing in the world.

"Where else is she supposed to put her feet-- on the floor?!" Leo asks in an offended tone. "Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session." Leo says, walking over to Danielle

"Hello, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice." He sits next to her. "I'm Leo Dooley."

"Didn't you send me 87 e-mails?" Danielle asks.

"Yeah... That was a slow day."

"Okay, well, see you later, Lenny." Danielle says, walking away.

"It's Leo, by the way." He says to her.

"So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook? I mean, other than "denied"." Chase says with a smile on his face.

"No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have, "She's not going to the dance with Lenny." Adam jokes.

Bree and Maven walk up to them. "Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this stupid dance?" Bree says.

"Nobody's asked you yet, have they?" Chase replies.

"No! I really wanna go with that guy. His name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not." She rants. " Chemistry! ♪" She says in a sing-song voice. "What should I do?" Bree asks finally.

"I got this." Chase says, he uses his super hearing to listen to Ethan's conversation across the room. "He's talking about a girl he thinks is cute." He concludes.

"Yeah, Bree's cute and I really like her, but... I don't know how to ask her out, you know?" Chase hears.

"Ew! He's talking about you!" Chase's face scrunches in disgust. "He's coming over here right now to ask you to the dance."

"What?! No! Now? Why? Really?" Bree panics.

Ethan walks over to them. "How's it going?" He says.

"Ethan! What a huge surprise! To see you here, for reasons we do not know." Chase says, a little too enthusiastically

"Hi, Ethan! How... uh, you know.. we... uh, you know... decided..." She trails off, Maven grabs her arm. "What is that over there?" Bree points in a random direction and tries to super speed away but Maven keeps her in place. Bree's eyes widen her, 'how is she holding me?'

"What?" Ethan asks, turning back. "Oh! I guess it was nothing."

"So... Uh.. can I talk to you privately Bree?" Ethan asks, and they walk away.

In the lab, Adam and Leo are fighting with toy robots, "Okay, you win." Leo says in a defeated tone.

Chase runs in, "Hey, guys, I finally figured it out." He says.

"Oh, me too! Do not eat the outside of a pineapple. Ooph! That'll come back to haunt you." Adam says randomly.

"No. I figured out how to make Danielle like Leo. I recorded her with my bionic hearing. Let me play it back for you." Chase inserts a flash drive from his finger into the console and plays the recording