It's Sunny Outside, Want To Go Play? - Chapter 1

Mizuki's Pov

I stared at the closed door with a full heart. Then I took a look at the ceiling above me.

...

"But who will keep Teddy company? He is tired and doesn't want to sleep alone, just like you probably too, right?"

...

"... Just like you probably too..."

Yes I wouldn't want to be alone. Neither does my Teddy. What would I have done alone? What if I didn't have my Teddy bear? I would never be able to sleep again! I don't want that! Maybe sometimes I'm not tired and don't want to go to sleep but I would be too tired to play ever again!

I hugged my Teddy bear tight, not wanting to let go. I tossed to the side and shut my eyes tight, just for me to only narrow my eyes slowly open. I'm tired but at the same time not and I'm not able to sleep.

Slowly hours went by. My eyes started to get heavy and I fell right asleep. While still holding my teddy bear tight. While still holding the teddy bear close. Not wanting to let go. Not wanting it to be alone. Not wanting to be alone.

{Next morning}

"Hhuuuaahhh", I yawned. I was still laying on my bed. The rays of the sun shone through my window, hitting me in the face, and blinding me. I sat up straight while rubbing my eye with one hand, and in the other is my teddy. I took the sheets off of me.

Held my teddy in one hand by it's arm. I walked over to the window to take a look outside. The window was beside my bed. The wall it is on is a light pink, maybe even white, with a floral pattern. The flowers are thin and they're petals are small and pink.

The window has a pink, square, wooden frame with some gold metal details. I was able to look outside but the window was too high up to reach and open. But what I am able to see, is what I see everyday but I look forward to that everyday.

"Look, Teddy!", I smiled. I held my teddy bear up to the window, so it will be able to see the outside "It's so sunny outside!", I cheered. I lowered it down and turned it, so, that it would face me. "Let's go ask mommy if we can go outside!"