In Another Live

They said, "in another live I will find you until the end of the earth." But I won't. I was born as a twin. But little did i know that my twin is my lost lover in previous live.

I was born in Germany in 2000, I was born as a twin brother to my twin sister. Me and my twin are named after the famous scientist," Kosma Eden." I am Kosma Zaychik and my twin is Eden Zaychik.

After we were born, we grew together, we did house chores together, slept together in the same room when we were child, we protected each other, etc.

But one day, I heard that he had a girlfriend name Alexandra Max. She was a mean girl in my class, she always bullied me at break time, but I never told my brother because I didn't want to make him upset.

One day I had enough of the attitude of my brother's girlfriend, at the same time  I told my brother about his girlfriend.
"Kosma, your girlfriend bullied me at school everyday, I had enough of that, you should break up with your girlfriend."
"I don't believe you, when she's with me she is just like a little angel"
" You don't know her at school, she may look like an angel to you but not for me"
" Take your word back!! "
" I don't want to "

After that conflict, we're not close anymore, Kosma was busy with his "demon" girlfriend, and me as a victim that his girlfriend bullied.

Many - many years later I got to college and finished it with high score. I got a job at one of the most famous companies, Raiden corperation. At that company we worked as a team, I was at the management section. They paid me about 50 - 70 million euro per month. I was glad to work for that company. I got my self a nice home, not a big but enough for me. One day someone knocked on my door, when I opened it, it was my twin brother. He asked for a help with his financial. His girlfriend got pregnant and he was broke, didn't have a job and more. He asked for a help and he needed about 30 million euros for his girlfriend's labor. I just held 20 million euros, in my mind, I thought that he deserved it. But he was mad because I didn't have the money he wanted. I threw him out of my house. I didn't want any contact with him and his family because of the past.

Somebody said that "in another live I will find you until the end of the earth." but it was all wrong. My twin brother used to be my lover in the past, chose other girl over me, the twin sister that used to be his lost lover. I thought that it was a bullshit, look at me, that sentence did not work on me. But that was the past and we still had future to go, so don't drown in the past.