Chapter 4 - A Unusual Morning

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's ok" Dogday giggles as she kisses me. "Can you help me with breakfast? Your cooking is really good!" Dogday says, "Yeah sure but what are we making?" I respond. "PANCAKES!" everyone shouts looking at us. Me and Dogday sigh and go into the kitchen to start cooking.

"So I was thinking of a race maybe?" Hoppy says, "Yeah that sounds fun!" Bobby says excited. Me and Dogday continue cooking as we listen to their conversation. I like being alone most of the time because of the quiet. That's why I don't interact with the critters most of the time, but whenever I'm with Dogday I don't mind. It's like she makes time stop when I'm with her. She is just so... perfect. "Catnap?" Dogday says confused, "O-Ops sorry." I respond while taking the pancakes off.

I didn't realize but while I was just staring at Dogday I burnt one of the pancakes. I'm so stupid jesus... "You like something you see?~" Dogday says in a playful tone while shaking her butt a little. "Yes of course?" I say while pulling her to me. We both giggle and get back to cooking.

 "Wh-Wha" Kicken says as he wakes up slowly. "Well good morning sleepyhead." Hoppy says looking down at him. "W-WHAT" Kicken says as he sits up quickly looking embarrassed, "WAS I SLEEPING IN YOUR LAP?" Kicken yells, "Like a baby" Hoppy says giggling. "No wonder my head hurts." Kicken says jokingly, "Don't worry I can still put you back to sleep." Hoppy says while clenching her fist.

POOF

Kicken falls back onto Hoppy's lap. "Then wake me up in 5 minutes." Kicken says as he closes his eyes. "I thought your head hurt? What happend?" Hoppy says while giggling, "Shut up" Kicken says as slightly blushes. Hoppy kisses Kicken on the forehead and he goes back to sleep.

Everyone contiunes to talk while we finish cooking. I wrap my tail around Dogday's thigh and also grab the plates. "You are really clingy huh?" Dogday says, "Yes? and?" I respond. I'm doing this first of all because Dogday's reaction is cute and adorable but also because that dream really spooked me. I just can't lose Dogday now. She means too much to me.

"Breakfast is ready!" Dogday says while putting the plates out. "mmm just 5 more minutes." Kicken mumbles, Hoppy sighs as she asks Bubba to get her 2 plates.

☼DogDay☼ POV

I know Catnap is quiet and strong, but clingy? I would've never guess in a million years. I set out the plates and place 2 pancakes on each one. Catnap moves his tail a little higher on my thigh almost touch my... "CATNAP?" I say startled. "Yeah?" he says nonchalant. "Your tail is kind of..." I stutter, "Yes. and?" He says looking confused. "N-Nevermind" I say turning red.

Everyone eats breakfast and goes to their house to get ready for the race. Everyone except for Catnap. "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you get warmed up or something for the race?" I ask confused, "Oh do you want me to leave?" he says with his ears back. "NO NO STAY, but I just thought that you would leave." I say trying to make him happier. He says ok as he grabs a book and lays on the couch. God all that cooking really did a number on my back jeez. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed. "Catnap can you come here real quick?" I yell from my room.

"Yeah what is it?" Catnap says as he walks in, "Which one looks better? This one. Or. This one." I say while showing him 2 outfits. The first one was a white shirt with black pants and the second one was a white long-sleeved shirt with brown baggy jeans. "Hmmm, I think this one looks better." He says as he points to the first option. 

"Ok thank you!" I say as I get changed in front of him. I mean we had sex so he has already seen everything so there is no point in telling him to leave. I finish dressing then put on my collar and pendant. "How do I look?" I say while spinning. "You look... Beautiful." He says, I blush a little and then Catnap gets ready as well. We both then leave the house and head to a grassy spot to set up the race.