Dead?!

"Dead?! What do you mean im dead?!" I yelled

"Technically your in transition. Either drink human blood and be here with me forever as a vamoire or you can die. Your choice." He said

"Transition? Vampire? Vampires dont exist!"

"Of course they do. I mean your one." He smirked

"So i can die? Or be a vampire forver. Why did you do this to me?!" I started to cry

"I was bored. Plus your hot which means your tasty." He winked

"CAUSE YOU WERE BORED?!" I yelled at him. "Im starving!" I held my stomach

"Well better drink some blood the." He said

I ran out of the room and out of the house in to town. I felt sick and weak. I smelled blood and wanted some so bad all i can think and hear is blood. There was a guy walking into the forest i ran uo to him held his mouth and felt my fangs come out i bit into his neck and sucked all the blood out of him. It was soo good. I felt weird. I ran back to the boarding house at super speed like i was flying. Blood covered my mouth. Stefan was on the couch with Elena.

"Oh my god! Ava what happened?!" elena asked scared and concerned.

"DAMON WHAT DID YOU DO?!" stefan yelled. I just stood there looking at elena. I could smell her blood.

"Ah theres my girl come on Ava lets go hunt" damon said smiling

"Hunt?! Stefan whats going on?!" Elena asked

"lets go ill explain at your house" stefan took elena home. I walked to damon and stared in to his eyes.

"Im a vampire" i said looking in to his eyes smiling.

"Yes you are" he grinned

I kissed him passionatly. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around him. He ran upstairs and layed me on his bed. He took my shirt off still kissing me and i ripped his off. He licked the blood off my face and kissed my neck.