Conflicting Crossroads

Start from the beginning

That really tore into Laguna, who now mentally argued that she felt insulted or upset, but it was a mix of both.

"Still though, to turn around and go back home just to try a different approach to this? After coming so far too? As much as I want to make sure that we can be able to face what lies ahead without anyone getting hurt or trapped, it's gonna be all the more tiresome to go back and plan out a new way to do this and then head back out again," McJagger worryingly theorized.

"True, but if Ramon is as crafty ayn' maniacal as Lizzy said, then he maheet be able ta do who knows what ta us if he sees us comin' as ayy threat ta him," Holly pointed out.

"Plus, think of what he might do to Laguna if he finds out she's Twilight's daughter; Laguna's at the most risk with his fake Catacombs of Music trap; there's no way in Trolldom she'll be able to handle what he throws at her. If he was able to capture her mom, who knows what can do to her," Barb mentioned.

"Given based on how much resentment he seemed to show when he said her mother's name," Lizzy spoke up, addressing, "I wouldn't be surprised if you guys find Twilight dead in that cave, or what's left of her if he's done something else like transported her to Trollwaukee."

Laguna did her best to not shout in anger at what she was hearing, but her emotions were starting to become a little stronger, especially from how angered and hurt she was feeling regarding to what she was overhearing about her friends' wanting to go back and thinking that she wouldn't be able to handle what was ahead.

"But if we head back and plan out a different alternative to this approach, then we can be able to explore that cave and make sure that Ramon does not hurt us , Twilight if she is still there, or Laguna, and we can see if he can tell us what he's done with Twilight in case she is not there," Essnce theorized.

While everyone did not seem to like the idea, they knew that this was so far the best option for handling the situation, especially for now how dangerous it was.

"So, I guess that we're all in agreement; we're gonna head back to the Troll Kingdom and plan out a new way to approach this cave safely to try and locate if Twilight is still there, or if she isn't anymore," Trollex delivered the statement, with everyone all nodding in agreement.

"Now, the other problem we have, yo," Stereo listed before asking, "Who's gonna be the one to tell Laguna this"?

Eyes immediately looked over at McJagger, who looked around before frantically waving his front paws as if he was defending himself, saying, "Wait, what?! Why me"?!

"Well, one, you are Laguna's boyfriend, so there's that," Val started to list off.

"That is not a logical reason for me to be the choice of who breaks this to Laguna," McJagger quickly rebutted while his face flushed an embarrassed pink.

"Which brings us ta reason numbuurr two, you're as logical ayn' standard as she is, so she's bound ta understand the mattuurr mawe if it comes from ya," Holly added on.

"And three, Laguna cares a lot about you, as the same way you care a lot about her, so she'll, hopefully, reciprocate the news better from the way you tell it compared to how any of us would tell her," Low-Note Jones mentioned.

McJagger bit his lower lip nervously, not liking at all how very right that his friends were about this, but at the same time, he also didn't like the idea that HE had to be the Troll to tell the love of his life that they had to go back home to rethink their strategy in approaching the Catacombs of Music. His knees quaked with fright while he debuted, "B-B-but, I just don't like that I have to be the one to be telling her this; I feel like I'm gonna break her heart if I tell her that we have to go back and rethink things."