Chapter 1: The sadness of brown and the finger...

Brown P.O.V:

Looking at a picture of my lover, TV Woman, warmed my heart but I knew I had a job to do. My comrade reminded me to focus on our mission against the Skibidi toilets. As we scouted the area, we spotted a Skibidi toilet and neutralized it quickly. However, a Strider appeared out of nowhere and attacked us, but a large Cameraman intervened and took down the threat. Suddenly, the Cameraman's head was torn off, leaving us stunned.

Then, in a surprise appearance, TV Woman emerged from the smoke and swiftly eliminated a glitch toilet using her pink screen attack. The defeated toilet retreated, leaving us in awe. Though I wanted to reach out to TV Woman, she vanished just as abruptly as she appeared, leaving me to question her disappearing act.

The following day, we were back at base, tasked with defending it from the ever-stronger Skibidi toilets. I found myself running away from these powerful adversaries, but then, a bizarre sight: a seemingly abandoned finger lay at my feet.

As I picked up the finger, my mind suddenly went blank and the next moment I knew, I was standing amidst the chaos. A few fellow Cameramen lay dead at my feet and my comrades were staring at me in shock, their eyes filled with anger and a hint of confusion. I was as clueless as them, wondering why they appeared so alarmed when I had no recollection of what had just happened.*

Cameraman POV:

I was running away from the powerful Skibidi toilets when I saw one of my comrades acting strangely. He seemed calm, even after witnessing the chaos around us.

As he approached, another of my mates attempted to assist him, but was tragically killed before my eyes. In a fit of outrage, I questioned him, "How could you do that?!" But before I could get any answers, a massive Cameraman appeared to save us from the oncoming attack. However, chaos erupted further as a second Cameraman was brutally slaughtered, leaving his life force splattered everywhere.

As the dust settled, both his assailants stood silently before one of them coldly declared, "I won't lower myself to talk with trash like you"

The statement was met with shock and anger, but a brave Cameraman swiftly intervened, attempting to fight back. Unfortunately, he was effortlessly cut down by the ruthless adversary. My shock quickly turned into confusion when the surviving Cameraman stopped in his tracks and began looking around in bewilderment, mirroring my own confusion.

Back to Brown POV: 

The scene was a bizarre twist of events: fellow Cameramen lay dead around me, and yet I had no recollection of the events that led to this tragic outcome. The presence of the peculiar finger further deepened the mystery, leaving me lost in the turmoil of uncertainty and grief.*

As I struggled to make sense of the shocking scene, I couldn't help but wonder what had occurred in the moments before I had blacked out. Had I acted out of character and become an unintentional aggressor? Or could there be a more sinister force at play manipulating events beyond my comprehension?

As the confusion and tension continued to swirl around me, I realized that the situation was only becoming more complicated. Could some unknown force be responsible for the chaos and bloodshed before me? With these tumultuous thoughts swirling in my mind, I stood silently as the other Cameramen continued to reel from the shock of the sudden and tragic turn of events. The air was heavy with uncertainty, and the only thing clear in that moment was that something bigger and darker was at work...