❪ 007 ❫ 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙤 𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩

007

007. DEATH DO US PART

 DEATH DO US PART

6 YEARS AGO

PAST 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

▓*ੈ✩‧₊˚. . . . . Eveline walked out of a grocery store, after maxing her out her card on groceries and stuff to decorate for Halloween.

Her 18 year old brother despite his age honestly loved the holiday. Especially when going out with his friends, he acted so different and is more succumbed to peer pressure. It was amusing but he was still a teenager. Needed guidance.

   Eveline on the other hand was in her early thirties, her teenage years have past long ago but she missed the freedom that it came with. Now she works a six am to three pm job, helping her parents with affording the house. She thought she'd be something by then but it wasn't the case. Having being a highschool graduate but a college drop out made her suffer more than ever. Being in student debt wasn't on her bucket lkst either. So she worked her ass off and saved some money every time she gets paid for her brother. To not be in debt like she was when he enters college.

   She was grateful her parents to let her stay in the house. As long as she paid her portion of the rent. It was uncommon for anyone over the age of 30 to still live with their parents, but hers were in their 50 and 60s. Almost to retirement, she promised to take care of them and not put them in a retirement home.

   Her phone vibrated in her pants as she was putting the groceries in her trunk. She held the phone and sees the name,
   Baby Brother.

   She smiled eagerly and held the phone to her ear. "What's happening, Calvin Kline?" She heard him groan over the phone.

   "Eveline, I don't even wear that brand. Why do you call me that?"

   "Because," she stated as she closed her trunk. She laughed when making her way to the driver side of the car. Putting the key in the ignition and started the car. She puts the phone on speaker and dropped it in the cup holder. "Just imagine how fun it would be? And besides, I like the brand- even though it's expensive as hell." She admitted as she reversed, making her way back home.