yaaay iguro angst

this was part 69 LMFAO

Because I'm nice, and because i took that picture last night so the lighting is horrible, I will sit here and type out everything i wrote

Because I no longer know what I'm doing with life. Because it doesn't have any worth to me anymore. It used to. Even if it was just barely. Barely enough to keep me alive until now. Because I suffered greatly. I knew, despite having no contact to the outside world, that my life was unlike that of any other boy my age. That everything that had happened to me was different and bad and corrupted in every way. I knew I had to go. I wanted to live. But I had been young then. Hadn't known that, even getting away, my life would still feel without worth. No matter what I do, I'm worthless. I am corrupted like my family had been. I am no different. And I deserve to die. And I want to die. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to take my final breath and go. I don't care if my death is in pain. If it's not. I don't care how I go. I just want to die. I want to die. To close my eyes and cease to exist in this world, too horrible, too perfect for me to live in. I will welcome death with open arms. Please, just let me die.

When you want to write angst but aren't allowed online: 

I made that up as I wrote so it's so random 💀

Obi's such a mood, i love him tho :3