Mimi

(credits of the image to its respective author)

Her name, is derived from the word "mimic", hence her name for her ability to shape-shift. Her true form is that of an evil-looking robotic spider, seen during most of the battles against her. Whenever Mimi is in her true form, her dialogue box is in a shade of purple with white text color, similar to the Shadow Queen and Bonetail in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

 Mimi gives a lot of information about herself in the "That's My Merlee!" show, here all of her information:

Her birthday is May 5.

Her childhood nickname was the "Odd Porpoise".

She likes to watch reruns of Super Ultra Goomba Bros.

Her favorite smell is old cheese.

When washing in the tub, she starts with mold in the tiles, then the faucets.

Her favorite food is tangerines.

Her type of guy is present in the bathroom during the quiz. (Most likely referring to Mario)

Her favorite animal is a demon.

She wants a boyfriend.

Her best feature is her effervescent personality.

Other aspects of Mimi's personality are revealed, such as how she hates brussels sprouts and old ham (carrots and peppers in the Japanese version) but hates the dark more. She also enjoys fashion, and is the one of the only characters who change their outfits. Mimi wrote in her diary that her dream of a perfect world is a gem-filled pool with hunky lifeguards; this is one of the many times Mimi is shown to have a love for gems (especially Rubees) and boys.

Like Mario and Dimentio, Mimi is gifted with the ability to flip to 3-D. Mimi can also hover in the air, fly and warp to different locations. Fact: When her eyes and arms stretch out into the other two pairs, make a casino-esque jackpot noise.

Mimi's true identity is shrouded in mystery. There are two theories, according to Carson, that may explain who Mimi really is: a failed Pixl created by the Ancients, or the unintended result of a witch's experimentation with shape-shifting potions. A third theory could be her True Form. If Mario flips into 3D, the player can see gears from inside Mimi's spider form, implying that Mimi may be a robot altogether. This could be supported also by the fact that she apparently explodes into pieces in Chapter 2-3, but survives. Another explanation for her explosion in 2-3 is that she was still invincible, so she survived.

Quotes

"Mimimimimimimimmimimimimimi!"

"I'm Lady Merlee's handmaid. My name's Mimi!"

"But you can call me Mimikins if you want!"

"Coins?! No one uses COINS anymore, you peasants! I SPIT on your coins!"

"ENJOY LABOR!"

"I guess I'll congratulate you... by tearing you into little bits like stupid confetti!"

"Nighty-night! It's bedtime for you guys!"

"I like getting what I want, so I do whatever I need to get it."

"DOOFUSES!"

Additional information

Catch Card: 191

Max HP ?? (6 hits)

Attack 1

Defense 0

Score 2000