ᯓ★6

˚𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁。。。。

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶..
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝄢

______________________________________.........................................................................______________________________________

:¨ ·.· ¨:
'· . ꔫ

She got out from her black Porsche .. As she reloaded the gun and fired it on a masked man..

Nothing could be heard only the ground and gun firing was heard as her long her took her towards the basement ...

Her bodyguard were fighting and some were protecting her from back but? Does she need them? No ofc no..

She hold the capacity to kill 100 people at once yess! You heard it right!..

A man came towards her with the intention that he might kill her by his
Skill but nah bro!

She did PhD in taekwando in martial arts..

And oh no only one kick and he is dead..?

A sigh left from her mouth as she saw the basement was filled with corpse !

She took out a lollipop from her pocket and pulled the plastic and kept it in her mouth as the taste of cherry made her to moan at the ecstasy ..

"Dawn" some one said..

That made her sigh being annoyed ahh she's tired but not that she can't kill anymore but she's just tired to look back!

"I WANT YOU TO LET ME GO! JUST LET ME GO YOU BIT!H"

A dark chuckle left from her mouth as she heard the word "bitch" oh! No she's not a bitch but..

You can call her devil or monster ahh ig devil suits better isn't?

"I'LL BUT AFTER MY HANDS GET SOAKED WITH YOUR BLOOD"

"LIA BRING MY FAVORITE GUN!"

" here my Queen "

"Thud" the sound was heard and everything went silent..

𓍯𓂃

Jen pov~

I quickly wiped my tears away and started doing the dishes ... Then i heard a "click" sound that means my mom is here..

Well let me tell you she came back now at 12 pm after that party...

After doing my dishes
i went outside the kitchen and i saw my mom looking tired as usual and she was looking totally messy

..her hair is opened and in the collarbone i saw some love bites..
And smells like s*x..

I sighed knowing my step mom went to club last night leaving me alone there...

"I want a lemon tea right now " she said in a demanding voice..

I nodded..

______________________________________
What do you think about dawn?
Let me know!