ᯓ★2

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫.*ੈ♡⸝⸝🪐༘⋆

...........................................................

♡⃤

The body fell on the cold floor with a "thud" sound.. As two pair of eyes looked down at the body and as his kissable lips transformed into a devil's smirk.. And the glasses broke down into millon pieces ..

As taehyung step on the scattering piece of glass with his boots on..

"Take this trash away i don't want trash in my mansion" he said in a deep voice..

As his bodyguards made their way to pick up the dead body and packed it..

And the maid hesitantly bowed to him and they all left in a row!.

A mascular man made its way towards the chair of the king..

"hyung!! I want my banana milk shake" ...

he said in a cute demanding voice but the cold ice berg wouldn't melt..

"I already gave you 200 this month what about that!? " ..he said in a deep voice..

"C'mon hyung that shorty emptied it! I didn't " ..he said with a frown..

" Hmm if you say so"

The king just shooked his head in annoyance and thought something

"As if i didn't saw them both bruhh !"..

"Don't try to annoy me iam working on the imp papers" ..

He said in a low voice and try not to look at that bunny who is looking at him with a puppy eyes!!

But who can ignore this cutie!?

At last with a sigh he gave his credit card as he happily left with a grin..

Him.. This refers to the great jeon jungkook!

He is holding a business of his own and being cold with everyone 24 hours is in his blood..

A total workaholic oh! Shoot talking about being workaholic the park jimin is also there the CEO of park J and he own a club and followed by the great kim taehyung himself!

His attention went back to his phone when it started buzzing.. He raised a brow and picked up the call..

"hello"

Yes tae!

hmm

I was checking about the rosalind agent and the person is having split personality i guess..

Ok! Jimin..

Hey i just got a call from mr. Park they invited you to their grand party do you wanna attend?!

No Deny it!

C'mon tae at least enjoy one day of your life iam gonna accept it! Don't be a asshole everytime..

Mind your-

What huh! iam your best friend you can't do anything hehe nvm iam hanging up get ready by 7..byee enjoy tssk~ workaholic ass..

What the-

With a sigh he shoved his phone in his pants..
He us speechless at his best friends action!!
He is an asshole not him hmmp!
He is workaholic too!

He ignored the fact that it's 5 rn..
He got up and he called a maid to give him a black coffee.

─────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────

.𖥔

•••

"I want you to wear this dress because mr. Park invited us in a party"

This voice hypnotized her..

This is the first time she is hearing
this!

Was she actually a deaf before !

Her mom in this whole 27 years
never told her to wear something
nice!

Even not in her birthday? Then why now!?

She's probably making something up! She thought!

"now get up and wear something sexy! I don't want any problems at the party understood!? ".. Sarada said..

"i-i mm yes-s" jen said as her headache was eating her up!

How can she be able to attend the party?! What if she messed up!?

She bit her lips nervously and slowly got up from the cold floor and went to her room ignoring the stares of the evil women..

She slowly approached the washroom.. She started at the mirror looking at her reflection she just want to pity herself.. How can she even live with this women? ◐.̃◐

The thought of being in someone's embrace is just a dream to her a mere dream..

Washing her face and after taking a quick shower. She dried her hair with the hair dryer..

Her mouth opened and closed after seeing the dress ..

What the hell is this!? Am i going to wear it?! Iam so dissapointed in this dress! It's so revealing!

A sigh left from the mouth as i picked up my blushes and lowkey smiled at the mirror and picked up my dress and i start to check the dress.

"i guess i've to look like a boss bitch tonight! "

◐◐◐

After 11 votes~
Next chapter will be updated!

I've even update before 10 votes! Ig i deserve atleast this much !