yo my young nigga wick comin??

                                      amor'i 🧸
        i don't know, he asleep but i'll ask him.

namil 🐒

ighh, i'm finna get ready den.

                                     amor'i 🧸
                    alrightt, byeeee!
________________________________

i sighed and put my phone down, walking over to wick and i's shared bedroom at this point. "wick, wick." I said lightly shaking him. "hm?" he said still half asleep half awake. he so cute. "get up and get ready the group going to the beach." I said combing my fingers through his dreads.

"mm mm." he said closing his eyes once again. "benjaminnnnnn." I said now sitting ontop of him in an action of trying to wake him up. i guess that woke him and his friend up because he jumped up immediately.

"igh bru, im finna get ready." he said scratching his head, squinting his eyes in the action. "thank youuu" I said getting off of him, skipping out of the room like a happy little kid.

It had been around 8 minutes before i got another chime.

i'm outside girll!                            okay, let me go get this nigga😭

i'm outside girll!

                        okay, let me go get this nigga😭

alrightt! i'm by the front
read 4:38pm

"wickkkk cmon they here" i said grabbing the bag i already had prepared and a couple extra things

"wickkkk cmon they here" i said grabbing the bag i already had prepared and a couple extra things. "wick?" I said walking around the corner.

"i'll meet you out there." i heard him say from the bathroom. "nasty ass nigga couldn't wait." I said to myself before walking over to the entrance of the penthouse.

I walked over to a familiar car, as i spotted vena rolling down the passenger side window.
"heyyyyy mi amorr" she said as i reached through the window to hug her.