𝟑 🝮

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

i walked over to the guest room and slipped off my slippers. I climbed onto the bed and started scrolling through instagram.

twinuzis
louisiana
♫ 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝟐! • 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧!

twinuzislouisiana ♫ 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝟐! • 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧!

••

                                        ••❤️   💬   ➡️twinuzis: i think i fell in love again

••
❤️ 💬 ➡️
twinuzis: i think i fell in love again.
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟖𝟐,𝟔𝟐𝟖 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬..
view all 3,638 comments
𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 : 😍🔥
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫: @laaayla 🧯
𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐳𝐢𝐬: @justageeker leave that girl alone 😂
load more..
6 hours ago
________________

I saw wick posted on instagram and immediately liked it, and replied to some meatballs comment. It wasn't long until he came into the guest bedroom. "Now why you said that." Wick said laughing while shutting the door. Bitch was commenting on my man shit i said. I don't know where i got the boldness from, maybe the fat blunts we smoked down until they were practically burning our fingerpads. "I'm yo man nie?" Wick said licking his lips staring at me. His thick louisiana accent turned me on even more.

If you want you can be, i said getting up and walking over to him. "Hm be careful what you start nie mori." He said while pulling me in by my waist. I grabbed his face and began to kiss him. His hand slid down to my waist, the other hand gripping my ass. I turned him around pushing him onto the queen sized bed and climbing on top of him. I began to slide my tounge onto the roof of his mouth, tugging at his pants sliding them off.

𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I've been waiting forever for this moment. I watched amor'i get down onto her knees and reveal my red ethikas. By this time my dick was painfully hard and throbbing, craving her mouth wrapped around it. I watched her slip it into her mouth slowly bobbing her head up and down, I almost nutted in her mouth just looking at the sight of her taking me into her mouth so gracefully. I tried to let her do the work but the way she was swirling her tounge around my tip was preventing that. I grabbed her calf length teal braids and wrapped them up in my hands, guiding her head.