8 🝮

BEACH DAY

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, i damn near almost fell into a coma by the smell coming from the kitchen. I felt around on my bed for my phone, i eventually reached my cold phone screen.

8:57 it read on the top of the phone screen. "damn its early af." i mumbled to myself. I usually wake up around 10 or 11. i had a couple clients today so i had to head out around 1pm.

I threw the cover off of myself, sliding out of bed making my way over to wicks room door. I opened the door and walked down the hallway to see wick cooking.

"you suprise me everytime with your cooking." I said as he jumped from the sound of my voice. "damn you scared the hell out of me mori." he said laughing, holding his chest.

"my bad, but goodmorning mylove." I said walking over to him pulling him into a hug. "goodmorning ma." he said hugging me back before kissing my forehead.

"your plate is on the island." he said pointing at a plate full of food. "thank you baby." I said kissing him. I walked over to my plate, my mouth watering at the sight as i sat down.

 I walked over to my plate, my mouth watering at the sight as i sat down

It hadn't even been 10 minutes yet, and i was done eating. Wick had finished before me suprisingly, he usually finishes after i finish. I walked over to the trash can and scraped off any excess food before washing off my dishes.

I finished washing my plate and silverware off before walking over to wicks bathroom. at this point i should just move in, i'm barely at my own apartment. I thought as i walked into the bathroom quickly realizing wick was in there.

"i need to brush my teeth and shower." I said walking past him as he pulled up his sweatpants. "let me shower with you." he said about to remove his shirt. "hell no, you know what happened last time." I said shaking my head before turning the handle on the shower.

"mm, igh play it safe then." he said rolling his eyes before washing his hands and walking out of the bathroom. I laughed at the sassy remark and began to strip.
_______
TIME SKIPPP
__________
It was around 4:00PM now. I was listening to music and doing bible study when i heard my phone chime from wicks desk. I walked over to the desk and tapped my phone screen seeing a notification from me, namil, and vena's groupchat.
________________________________
               the magic three 👨🏼‍🔬
veena boo 💕
YURRRR, Y'ALL TRYNA GO TO THE BEACH?

namil 🐒
nigga its four pm, you got anything betta to do?

                                       amor'i 🧸
                         HELLLLLL YEAAAAA!
GETTING READY RN, AND SLUMP YOU COMIN TOO!

veena boo 💕
IGHHH IMMA GET Y'ALL , SO BE READY IN 15!!

namil 🐒