"H-How?" Five was lost for words. "There is no time, we have to go now!" Lucia cut him off. Five then teleported them to where he hid the mannequin and grabbed it. They then tried teleporting outside of the department store but Five was so tired that he couldn't teleport them out. "Shit, come on, come on!"

They were both then interrupted by the many new gun shots that were firing at them. They both ducked and ran instead. "Fuck, they didn't die?!" Lucia yelled and whispered so they wouldn't hear her.

They hide behind a register counter quietly. They soon stopped hearing the gun shots when they heard police sirens outside. "We have to leave before we get in trouble with the cops this time." Lucia whispered and Five nod in response. He then tried to teleport again in hopes that it'll work this time. Surprisingly it did. He teleported them in an alley that seemed a block away from the department store.

"How did you do that?" Five looked at her, trying to process what happened back there.

"I-I don't know how I did, it just happened. I panicked that they were going to shoot you but, me too, since I threw myself in front of you, you are welcome by the way."

"Thanks and for one thing we know now is that you actually have an ability and it saved our lives."

Lucia leaned against the wall tiredly and slid down to the concrete floor. "After all these years I had an ability...I now know why my mom was scared of me, I would have been too."

"Hey...don't be scared Lucia. You saved me, you saved us."

"W-What if, what if I never woke up from my sleep because of this energy ability? What if my energy drained from my body in my sleep, which was why I didn't wake up or grow up?!" Lucia started feeling energy run through her body as she started to panic. Anxiety swept through her body. The same red fiery, glowing energy was forming on her chest and running over to her hands making them glow.

Five quickly got in front and kneeled down to Lucia and put a hand on her cheek, "Woah, woah, Lucia calm down, breathe." Lucia looked into his eyes, "But, I drove my own mother away. I have no family now!" She cried, feeling hopeless.

"You have us. You have me!" Five wasn't much of a hugger or physical touch but he felt like he needed to comfort her so he hugged her gently. Lucia closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. Slowly the glowing from her body was disappearing but she was still crying and was holding onto Five, afraid to let go. Five hesitantly ran his fingers through her hair hoping it would make her more calm and it did. He was then going to get up but Lucia stopped him. "Can we...stay like this a bit longer..." She wasn't ready to let go and Five nod in response. They stayed like that for about ten minutes.

After a few minutes of calming down, Lucia and Five headed to the academy. When they were inside the academy they spotted Allison and Luther. "What happened to you guys?" Allison was the first to ask and then was followed by Luther, "Are you guys okay? Can we help?" Five then aggressively got a hold of Luther's shirt, "There's nothing you can do..." Five said in a stern manner then let go slowly, "...any of you can do." Five then walked away and Lucia understood what Five was feeling. 'He's right, there's nothing we can do' she thought. 'The world is ending and we haven't found anything to stop it...'

"Lucia?" Allison asked worriedly.

"He's right..." Lucia softly said and walked away from them as well.

It was the next day, Lucia and Five were getting ready to do more business. Lucia saw Five stuff Dolores in the duffle bag and Lucia caught herself rolling her eyes without him knowing. She didn't know why but she felt jealous of that mannequin.

They chose to go out through the window that was in the room they were in, to avoid any interactions at the front entrance. As they were going down the ladder, they heard Klaus's well familiar voice ratting about something. Lucia looked down and saw Klaus in the dumpster looking for something and she chuckled to herself. 'There he goes talking to himself again or...someone' She thought as she remembered that he told her about seeing the dead due to his ability.

As they got down from the ladder, Five asked, "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me..." he looked at him, "I don't care." They were both now standing on the wet concrete floor in front of the dumpster that Klaus is in. "Hey! You know there are easier ways out of the house, old man and L?" Klaus says smoking a cigarette.

"Well this one involved the least amount of talking-" Lucia responded.

"Or so we thought" Five sarcastically smiled at him.

They were about to walk away but Klaus was stopping them. "Hey, hey, hey, so you need one more person to join your company today? I could uh...clear my schedule." He takes a sip of his flask.

"No thanks Klaus, Lucia is enough." This made Klaus chuckle, "Oh, my bad, you want alone time with her." Klaus winks at Five and Ben laughs knowing what he meant so he starts making kissing sounds at Lucia and Five. Klaus is the only one who can see this so he laughs with him. Five rolls his eyes and walks away followed by Lucia who was confused by what Klaus meant.

"WEAR PROTECTION!" Klaus yells and Lucia feels her cheeks get warmer than usual and hopes that Five doesn't turn around and see.

"AMATEUR!" Five yells back without turning around. Lucia took one deep breath and exhaled before walking side by side with Five.