The monarch of Shadow

Start from the beginning

Bellion:... if that's your wish... that I'll follow your lead.... Master.

Izuku:... thank you... and don't worry... I made a shadow hide in his... and he'll be watching him. And if he does do something...

 And if he does do something

Izuku: I'll end him... I'll give him a week... if he turns his life around... then I'll let him live.

Bellion: Alright. I'll take my leave...

He would then disappear. And izuku would then leave the alley and walk amongst the crowd with his hood on.

And over the week he did as he said he would have monitored the thug he collected the information from. And he would have watched the thug turn his life completely around.

Izuku would smirk at this and decide to have one more interaction with the old thug.

Izuku: hello... thug...

RT: Ah!

Izuku: calm down... I'm not going to kill you... I only came here to say... you past... you get to live... you turned your life around... and I was expecting you to go against what I said to be honest...

RT: w-well! When the world's most infamous vigilante tells you something you do it...

Izuku: fair... but I'll leave you with this...

Izuku would then pull out a bag of cash enough to last him possibly a year.

Izuku: take it... I honestly don't need it... I have too much to of it... so whenever a thug turns his or her life around... I give them enough money to last them a year... that should give you enough time to get your life in order... get a decent job and apartment...

Rt: why... you helping me..?

Izuku:... I'll say this.... Since you're the first person to ask me this... I'm doing this to follow the wishes of my great great grandmother... she's a kind soul... and she doesn't want me to walk the path of revenge... so I try to do good to counter my evil... does that answer your question...?

RT: yes... and... thank you.. shadow monarch...

Izuku: *smiles a little* it's cool... cya. And make sure to stay on the right path in life... I don't want to make me regret this...

Rt: I won't!

Izuku: good.

Izuku would then walk past the old thug and headed back to his house. He would then notice someone watching tv and would give him a sad look.

 He would then notice someone watching tv and would give him a sad look