CHAPTER 2

Kyuso's POV:

  When Kyuso arrived at their house, he quickly went to his room. He tried to search Chendy's name on social media but her name has many similarities, he is having second thought but when he saw a familiar face on a photo.

   "Found you." He jumped for joy when he found Chendy's social media. He is smiling while scrolling through Chendy's account to get to know her a little, he saw the school where Chendy attends, her birthday, and her favorite photos of sunsets.

   As he was scrolling through her account he accidentally liked one of her post. "Damn!!" He shout in a whisper tone, he panicked, and remove the like immediately, but 'what ifs' enter to his thoughts, "what if she saw it."

Chendy's POV:

   Chendy was scrolling through her socmed, then a notification pop up.
"Kyuso Takashi liked your post." Chendy wondered what post it was, so she looked at it. Chendy just thought that he might just made a mistake, so she just ignored who it was.

   Chendy was get bored so she decided to call her friends and have some chitchats. While chitchatting with her friends she remembered Kyuso liking her old post and tell to her friends.

   "Do you know Kyuso Takashi?" Chendy ask. "I think I know him, his name is familiar." Astrid said. "Me too, his name is really familiar to me, I think I heard it somewhere." Raine said trying to remember where she heard that name before.

   Chendy is curious why she's the only one who doesn't him. "I think  remember it now, I heard that name from my friends." Raine said. Chendy start to think who really he is, but she just ignored it and started a new topic for them to talk about.

——————————————————

   Kyuso thought of transferring to the school where Chendy studies, and where his friends also study. Kyuso runs to his mother to tell that he wants to transfer to the school where his friends attends that become an excuse for his mother to allow it.

   "Guess what dudes?!, I'm transferring to your school!" Kyuso said excitedly to his friends as they walking towards where they always hang out every time the sun goes down. His friends goes excited too to what he just said. "Have you ever gone to school to enroll?" Kai excitedly ask, "Maybe tomorrow, it's better early than never." Kyuso jokingly said and they laughed from excitement.

   While they were talking and laughing, Kyuso noticed Chendy in her usual place but today she's with her friends. Kyuso he didn't notice that he was stunned and smiling again like crazy. His friends notice him again smiling like crazy, "Look at Kyuso, smiling again like crazy." Eden said laughing at Kyuso, his friends look at him and laugh too, they continued their laughter and conversation while walking.