6 ; Important women

TIMOTHÈE
--------

𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒 being carried down the crowds of people, a whispers, "A dame?"

"No way, she probably only wants their fortune and marry them!" I coughed, as i look at the huge crowd screaming, i was on the way to the fairchild's kingdom.

Thinking about the coversation earlier as boredom started to stab my mind,

I remembered how my mother survived my fathers tormenting tortures, my father, who couldnt even save an important aspect of his life.

My mother was strong and brave, she was a lovely woman who fought more than my father.

On the other side of my mind, it was the dame. The dame who was strong and brave to take the ropes being slapped at her thin skin.

A woman that did not dare to defend herself to prove loyalty and respect for the king, knowing boundaries between her and the royalties.

A girl who would do something so risky just to avenge her family.

It remindee me of my dear mother, willing to do anything for her family.

she knew boundaries between royalties with knights and other castle staff.

And i didn't.

Carelessly id caress her skin to give her light affection, i didn't know but i couldnt control it.

It might be shitty, you say.

But i knew i loved her the way i loved my mother, she was a new imoortant special aspect of my life.

She was just a dame and i was a soon to be king.

Ive always asked her to guard me, accompany me everywhere.

Id stay awake and sit behind my wooden doors while she guarded my room with another guard just to hear her talk with them.

There was something about her that made me feel insane and familliar.

i was fully aware, if i married someone lower than me it's either i become a commoner or someone with the same level as them.

and i knew i couldn't sacrifice my title, it would be too selfish.

I dont even know if she felt the same way, maybe im just childish.

Or i just really loved her,