💙|| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7 || "𝚆𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝙿." ||💙

Start from the beginning

Jace turned to everyone nodding.

"Yeah, what took you guys so long?" He asked.

"Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing." Alec and Asa spoke in sync.

"It's complicated." Jace said.

"How?" Asa asked.

"You go in with a plan, you initiate the plan and then you leave." The blonde princess explained.

Everyone except Izzy pointed to Asakhe in agreement only making Jace and Clary roll their eyes.

"We found the cup." Clary revealed.

"The cup?" Isabelle questioned making the two nod.

"Congratulations, you want a cookie?" Asa asked.

The others had to hold back snickers a long with their smiles/smirks at the princess's attitude towards Jace and Clary.

"Look we got the cup but then we lost it. We have to sneak back in the precinct to get it." Clary spoke up.

"So D.I.Y." Archie told his little sister.

"What?" Jace asked confused.

"Do it yourselves." Archie and Asa said in sync.

"This is a disaster." Alec sighed.

"Hey, demon pox is a disaster." Jace began as he shook his head at his parabatai.

"You're a disaster." Emma and Asa deadpanned.

"Why would you not have a plan and then a backup plan incase your first stupid plan didn't work?" Asa asked, pissed off and rightfully so.

"What about a glamour?" Izzy questioned.

"Anyone working with Valentine will be able to see through it." Maddy reminded the Lightwood girl.

Clary looked amongst the group.

"Can't we ask Magnus Bane to portal us inside?" She questioned.

"Bitch, you better be joking." Asa practically growled out.

The princess felt her patience running out with the Wayland boy and Clary and for the red haired to try and take advantage of her family once more was only fuelling her anger.

"Besides Magnus can only portal us to places he's been before." Archie told his sister, feeling how worked up his blonde sister was getting.

Just then Clary's phone began to ring.

"Not again, just give me a second." Clary said before she walked away from the group.

Jace sighed in frustration before grabbing Clary's phone and hanging up before speaking.

"Simon's little problem can wait, I've got a great plan." Jace announced.

At the mention of Simon, Asa made a mental note to speak with her parabatai when they got back to the institute.

"Oh, there's a first." Clary said sarcastically.