💙𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 7 || "𝚆𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝙿."💙

Start from the beginning

(Asa's outfit)
*
*
*
*
*
*

(Asa's outfit)******

(Asa's hair)

Asakhe made her way out of her room and walked towards the main room where she spotted everyone else expect Jace and Clary which didn't surprise her but the main thing she focused on (other than Alec) was how Isabelle was dressed.

"Hey Asa." Bella smiled at the blonde princess.

"Hey Belly." Asa returned the smile as she gave the lightwood girl a hug which Arabella was more than happy to return.

"Good, were all here, Jace sent a message and said he needs help at the precinct." Izzy spoke up.

Emma threw her head back on a groan but none the less the group of shadowhunters made their way out of the institute after gearing up.

THE OTHERS HAD ARRIVED AT THE POLICE STATION ONLY TO SPOT JACE AND CLARY STANDING OUTSIDE WAITING FOR THEM.

"Someone called for backup?" Izzy asked as the group approached the two.

Jace turned to everyone nodding.

"Yeah, what took you guys so long?" He asked.

"Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing." Alec and Asa spoke in sync.

"It's complicated." Jace said.

"How?" Asa asked.

"You go in with a plan, you initiate the plan and then you leave." The blonde princess explained.

Everyone except Izzy pointed to Asakhe in agreement only making Jace and Clary roll their eyes.

"We found the cup." Clary revealed.