the monster's gone

‘The monsters gone and your big brothers here’ please tell me you seen these TikTok’s

it's a low quality video of you in your home, little little leclerc was wearing a white dress with colorful flowers, and a plastic tiara holding onto a pink frilly wand.

"hi miss monaco," it was lorenzo's voice on the other end of it, holding onto a tape recorder, and his french accent was heavy. "comment allez-vous aujourd'hui? how does it feel to uhhhh... be here?"

you squint, tilting your head unintelligibly, yet the silly smile remained on your face. arthur and charles giggle off into the sideline.

"i'm seven years old." you narrate, putting up six fingers adorably— it was the only english word you knew at that point. the camera shakes as lorenzo chuckles and he pats your hair with barely contained awe.

"what do you like to do baby?" he asks in your mother tongue, and you'd pursed your lips in thought.

"eat chocolate!" you exclaim with a toothy grin, charles hurtling in to the camera's view with a half eaten snickers bar, acting as your chocolate holder. arthur toddles into the frame with a silly expression, pressing his face so close to the camera that lorenzo falls over. there's loud squeals and laughter as the screen blacks out.

PROBABLY CUTS TO—

"MONACO IS MISS UNIVERSE 2024"

and the brothers are just bawling, and you're floating on air while you're being crowned.