cancelling a sibling night

Request: NO cause if little Leclerc cancels sibling night to hang out with one of the drivers then Leclerc brothers would prob trie and commit murder 😅

♡♡♡

charles would try to probe if he wasn't sure what you were doing, "it's too hot outside for you, mon cher." he tries to act coy, while watching you try on which earrings matches your outfits. "and it's like, probably too crowded in the malls because, you know. but like, i really don't mind joining you and your girl friends today."

"really? you'd subject yourself as a personal moving rack for the day?" you ask, amusement coloring your tone. charles made an incoherent noise, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "where's joris?"

"i don't really care about him. i don't like other people today." he admits, looking at you like a lost puppy.

"but you want to hang out with me and my friends?" you repeat his words, looking at him in disbelief.

"you know i'd do anything for you," he almost whines, reaching his hands to grab onto yours and swings it back and forth. "let's hang out, chérie. please."

you laugh under your breath, knowing he's in the season for his can't-let-go wills. "okay, charlie... but i'm hanging out with lando."

"LANDO?" he exclaims, "you're cancelling sibling night for LANDO?"

"WHY DO I HEAR TINGLING IN MY EARS?" you hear the door slam, and arthur's patter of footsteps followed. he looks at charles expectantly, "LANDO!" he replies in disbelief.

"I know where he lives." arthur remarks, pulling out his phone. "i can burn his house, just give me half an h—"

"stop it," you reprimand. "we're just going to this new place, not something dirty like you're probably—"

"no. stop. you're a baby. the dirty things you know is holding hands." charles interrupts you, placing his hand on your mouth.

"and even so, that's not allowed. cooties rememeber?" arthur repeats to himself, trying to convince himself.