You nodded lightly.

After some time the nurse came and gave you the medicines. She left as Jungkook sits beside you.

You : Jungkook you haven't eaten anything...please go eat something.

Jungkook : I will...go to sleep first.

You : No I won't. You need rest too... I will sleep after you have a meal.

Jungkook : okay fine...don't move Hmm?If anything happens ring the bell okay?? I will be quick

You :Don't worry...I will be fine. Take your time.

Jungkook : Okay...but don't move until I come back okay?

You nodded: Yes yes..now go.

He left after that and just in ten minutes, he came back.

He thought that you already slept as he smiled in adoration and placed his food on the table.

You flashed your eyes open.

Jungkook : I thought you slept.

You: No I didn't. What did you buy?

He sits on the chair as you shift a little to give him space where he can keep his dishes and meals which were packed.

Jungkook : Just a simple meal.

You: Alright.

You: How is it?

Jungkook: Mm..Good..Once you get discharged ...I will make delicious meals for you with my own hands...but I am not so good so you will be guiding me right?

You smiled: Of course.

After done eating he throws the paper dish and cups in the dustbin.

Your pov: Hehe He is even enchanting while drinking water.*you said admiring him when he was drinking water*

Jungkook: Aah...I ate my meal now you should sleep.

You: You need sleep too...Climb on the bed.

Jungkook : No for now just rest properly. I will sleep on the couch.

You : I am fine...Having you beside makes feel much better...please..?

Jungkook: Alright.

You: Also can you close the curtain?

Jungkook: Sure.

He closes them and climbs up the bed after making sure the door was closed as well.

You wrap your arms around his shoulder as he places his head on your crook of your arm and wraps his arm on your waist without putting any force.

You: Is dad alright?

Jungkook : Yes... Dad, Eunwoo and So-hyun were here.Taehyung had to go to attend a meeting of us. They said they will be here in the evening.

You: Okay...

Jungkook: wake me up if you need anything okay?

you: Okay don't worry...now go to sleep... you look so tired *Right..He was so tired that his eyes were desperate to close. Once he lay beside you his whole body relaxed.*

Jungkook : I feel so good now in your arms...It's so calming .*He whispered*

You smiled: Sleep well.

Jungkook: Mm..*He tiredly moaned as he immediately drifted to sleep*

Time skip in the evening-Three hours later.

You : Jungkook? *You softly whisper his name in low voice but instead, he snuggles closer* Jungkook ah...