Chapter 3 - Sleeping With the Moon

Comenzar desde el principio

"Awww how cute." Bobby says, "I believe it was our turn." Bubba says while rolling the dice. It lands on the exact amount they need to win. "WOOOOO" Bubba and Bobby scream. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT KICKEN" Hoppy says pointing at kicken, "MY FAULT??? THIS WAS ALL YOU AND YOUR DUMB SELF." Kicken responds looking disrespected. 

In the midst of the chaos I decide to do something I never thought I would. While no one was looking "Hey Dogday." I say, "Yeah Catnap?" she responds while turning to looking at me. 

I kiss her 

I don't know what this feeling is, but I'm pretty sure it's called love. Dogday always makes me feel warm and fuzzy, I don't know why but whenever she is around I'm happy. 

POV ☼DogDay☼

While Catnap kissed me I kissed him back, pushing back into him and after a while we disconnect and string of saliva connects our mouths. We look at each other extremely red and flustered then we look away, to our surprise nobody has notice that we kissed. "Wow that was..." I say, "Amazing." He finishes my sentence. 

"Hmmmm I'm still not tired, lets play a little game." Picky says while smirking, "What game do you have in mind?" Crafty asks, "Spin. The. Bottle." Picky responds. "oooooo" everyone said, "I'll be right back I'm gonna use the restroom." Catnap whispers, "Yeah sure it's the door to the left." I whisper back.

"Thanks." he says as he gets up and goes to the bathroom. I also get up and grab one of the cookies he made, they are so sweet and delicious. His cooking must be amazing the way his cookies taste are other worldly. After a little bit of waiting Catnap finally gets out the bathroom and sits back down on the floor. "Alright guys you all know how to play spin the bottle?" Picky says, "Uh actually I don't" Catnap says. 

"Well Catnap we spin the bottle to see who it lands on, Then we spin it again to see the second person it lands on. Then those 2 people have to kiss, but I was thinking something a little more spicy." She says whiling grinning menacingly. (Everyone is cooked😭) "How about we do 7 minutes in heaven?" Bobby says, "OOOOOOOOO" everyone gasped.

Jesus, I know Bobby loves seeing peoples relationships but dam. Calm down cupid. "Alright is everyone ready?" She asks, we then all nod and Bobby spins the bottle.

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh

The bottle spins and slows down as it finally lands on... Hoppy. "Ooooooo" Bobby said, " Alright who is the lucky person!" she adds whiling spinning the bottle. Hoppy looks a little scared and worried about who it lands on.

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh

The bottle spins and slows down as it finally lands on... Kicken? "OHHHHHH" Everyone screams, "WHY HIM, ANYONE BUT HIM." She says while blushing. "YOU DONT DESERVE THESE LIPS GIRL." Kicken says in a sassy tone. " Oh shut up you 2" Bobby says she pushes them into Dogdays room. Bobby returns and everyone starts chatting. "Do you think they are gonna do it?" I whisper to Catnap, Catnap doesn't respond. "Catnap?" I say as I turn to look at him, his face is completely red and he looks like he is about to pass out. "Jeez Catnap you ok?" I say worried, " I-I'm scared" he says nervously. "Don't worry you will live" I say while giggling

Ring Ring Ring

"Time's up!" Bobby says as she walks to the room to open the door. She walks back in with both of them, Hoppy looks very red and Kicken does as well. "So what did you 2 do in there~" Crafty says in a pushing tone. "N-Nothing." Hoppy stutters, "We made out." Kicken says blatantly. "KICKEN" Hoppy shouts. Everyone giggles and looks at the bottle. Bobby picks it up and spins it again.

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh

The bottle spins and slows down as it finally lands on... Dogday. "ooooooo" everyone gasped, "Who is the lucky person!" Bobby said as she spun the bottle again.