"And we were afraid of them." Zed said, pointing to the werewolves.

"That fear went away when we got to know each other." Wyatt said, smiling at his new friends.

"All because of Addison." Wynter said, smiling sadly.

"She was the first person to really see me." Zed said.

"And me." Bree added.

"All of us." Willa said, missing her friend.

Wynter and Wyattwas the first people to notice Isabella's disappearance.

"Where is Isabella? She told us that she's meeting here." Wynter said.

"I don't know. She hasn't reach out to me at all." Wyatt said, feeling concern.

"She's probably decided to just meet us there at graduation." Zed said, "I'm sure nothing is wrong."

The group nodded before they all headed to school, one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look the L's are coming up!" Alice said, happy to see her best friend gravitating.

"I know! I'm proud of her!" Sam said, standing up as well.

"I can't wait to see her up on stage." Dean said, holding his baby.

The baby squeal, making the group to aww at the baby.

"Isabella Lightwood!" Dean, Alice and Sam waited for her to walk upstage, but she wasn't there. It was quiet as people were whispering one another.

"What the hell?" Alice asked, "Where is she?"

Dean pulled out his phone, but as soon as he pressed her name, her voicemail was being heard instead, "She's not answering her phone call."

Wyatt and Willa, being the L's as well, frowned their eyebrow in confusion. Okay, Isabella would never miss graduation. She will always mention how she's one of the few Lightwoods that made it this far in graduating.

"This isn't good." Willa said to Wyatt.

"Where could she possibly be?"

"Let's go." Dean said, as they were walking out, but Dean stopped Alice, "You stay here and take care of Alessia."

"What? No, I'm coming with you." Alice said, "This is my best friend we're talking about."

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that my sister will want you and the baby to be safe. Go back home and stay there. We'll get her here." Dean said, making Alice to sigh, "Okay." She said before she planted a kiss on his lips before she and the baby started to walk back home.

"Let's go, Dean." Sam said before the two brothers got to the impala and drove out of the school.

After the graduation ceremony, the students were outside, probably heading to the graduation party.

Bonzo came up to the group, "It is gonna be awesome when we're all at college. Leaving Seabrook isn't the end. It's the beginning."

"I miss Addison so much. I wish she could be here." Eliza sighs.

"Me too. We were gonna change the world." Zed said, smiling sadly.

All of the sudden, blue lights were beaming down people and not just some people... A-li, A-spen, A-lan and Addison!

"Addison!" The whole group said, smiling.

Zed was the most happiest person as he ran to hug his girlfriend, "You came back!"