BC: Hunting (3)

The four of them made it to Don's classroom and Sam and Isabella took over

The four of them made it to Don's classroom and Sam and Isabella took over. Isabella was the first to go over Don's desk.

"So Tracy used the kiln to char the bone, what's the big deal?" Dean asked his sister.

Isabella was searching through the stuff as Dean and Alice were behind Sam and Dean.

"Dean, that hex bag turned up in our room, not after we talked to Tracy," Sam started before Alice understood what he was saying, "After you guys talked to the teacher."

"Yes, Alice. You're right." Isabella nodded before she noticed that the bottom drawer from Don's desk has a lock with a latch.

"Hey." Isabella said, making the rest of them see the lock. Alice looks around and looked at the hammer. She picked it up and kneels down next to Isabella. She swings it back and hits the lock a few times before it breaks, leaving the boys impressed.

"Kaboom." Isabella smirks before she took notice of all of the object from the hex bags. The bones in a bowl, one charred, the others not.

Sam gasped, "My God, those are all from children."

"And I'm guessing he's not saving them for the dog." Dean said.

"No. No he isn't." Isabella said.

The four of them left the school and Alice used her Luma lenses to see where Don and Tracy where at. Once they found their exact location, they made it just in time before anything can go to chaos.

Don was staring to chant some spell as Tracy was tied up, a piece of rag wrapped around her mouth, struggling to get free. Don started to grabbed a knife as he was finishing his incantation. Once he was ready, he turns and walks over to Tracy. He placed the knife to her neck and creepily was bringing it down, planting a smirk while doing so. Don was ready to kill Tracy before tree gunshots were being heard. Don's body dropped down. Tracy looks over to see Isabella, with Sam's gun.

Isabella gently gave his brother his gun back as Dean and Alice went to untie Tracy while Sam and Isabella went to Don's dead and bloody body, checking to see any pulse. But no. Don was dead.

Isabella could sense that this isn't over. And since she knows something is wrong, she always has a plan b.

Tracy took of the rag, "Thank you, he was gonna kill me! Ugh, that sick son of a bitch. I mean, did you see what he was doing? Did you hear him?" Tracy said, looking at Don's dead body is disgust.

Isabella gently grabbed Alice's hand before she pulled her behind her, leaving Alice confused.

Tracy face then changed, "How sloppy his incantation was?" Sam and Dean were already getting their weapons out.

"My brother...Always was a little dim." Tracy throws her hand up and yells out a spell, sending Dean and Sam flying back. They groan in pain as they were at the ground.