Muichiro catch up

Start from the beginning

Muichiro: Don't chew on that...

Y/n started crying and looked for something else to chew on. It took Muichiro a good solid 10 seconds to realize that Y/n was teething. Muichiro went to the freezer and grabbed two things. A teething ring and grapes. He gave Y/n the teething ring first and she/he immediately started chewing on it.

Muichiro: I guess I should start hiding things that will hurt you now....Don't I already do that...?

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

First Words

Muichiro was out in a nice flower field with his daughter/son. He was leaning against a tree while holding her/him and looking up at the clouds. Y/n was grabbing the flowers and trying to eat them but Muichiro would always pulled them away.

Muichiro: Look Y/n...That cloud almost looks like a bird...Can you say 'Bird'...?

Y/n looked up at her/his father before stuttering.

Y/n: Bi....Bi...

Muichiro: Yes...?

Y/n: Bi...Bi...Cloud!

Muichiro was a little surprised. He just shrugged it off and brought his daughter closer.

Muichiro: Yes...It is a cloud...

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Walking

Muichiro had left Y/n with Mitsuri while he went on a mission. When he came back to get his daughter/son. He saw Y/n starting to walk towards him. Muichiro crouched down and extended his arms.

Muichiro: You can do it Y/n...

Y/n then walked and walked until she/he made it to him. Muichiro picked her/him up and held her/him in his arms. Mitsuri soon came out with a nice smile on her face.

Mitsuri: She just got up and started to walk out the door. Own as a little scared until I realized that she was just trying to get to you.

Muichiro: Hm...Thansk for watching her....What's your name again...?

Mitsuri: Kanroji.

Muichiro: Why did you have my daughter/son...?

Mitsuri: You wanted me to baby sit her and gave very grave details on why you don't trust half the hashiras with your daughter/son.

Muichiro: Oh...Okay come on, Y/n...

Muichiro turned around and walked away with his daughter/son on his arms.

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

What the other hashiras think of you

Tomioka- He has only met you once. He thought at first that you were Muichiro's younger sibling.

Shinobu- She does regular check ups on you and makes she you're in good health.

Rengoku- He once babysat for Muichiro band was no longer a loud to. Why? He had gave you a headache because of his loud voice and Muichiro was not happy.

Mitsuri- So far she is the only one aloud to babysit for you. She like the mother figure that you don't have.

Iguro- He sees you the same way he sees Muichiro. He also looked after Y/n once and was no longer aloud to again. Why? Because Muichiro came back early and saw you playing with Kaburumaru and almost had a heart attack.

Sanemi- No. Muichiro will not even think about handing his daughter/son over to the guy that looks like he drop kicks children on a daily basis.

Gyomei- Gyomei is always happy to look after Y/n. Gyomei is second best person to have babysit Y/n.