Am I not enough?!

Seeing yesterday's match was so heartbreaking. Hardik should have atleast behaved like a good human. I was not blaming him but now there's no option left🥴

After the match Ro was in his room trying to sleep. Today's match was a roller coaster of events.But one thing he was shocked to see was Harry his kiddo behaving rudely with him. His thoughts were broken by a phone call. It was Vi. He picked it up. "Hi ro ro bear,i am so proud of you"said vi. "Hi vi"ro's voice was so vulnerable that VI couldn't imagine it ever.
"ro are u okay?!"
"Vi am I that bad that my kid is behaving like this with me whom I loved with my whole heart?!". Finally ro spoke about his inner turmoil.Vi couldn't say anything.
He knew rohit was having a hard time but he didn't know that he was suffering from anxiety.
"Ro you are the best brother anyone could have asked for. There's no one better than you. You are the best the way you are so please don't think about it because there's nothing better than you as a brother"
"Vi u really think Hardik hates me?!"
"No ro it's just that the trolls has taken a toll on him so maybe he's doing all of it under stress because its not easy to fil Rohit's shoes as the MI captain"
"Vi,was i not giving enough that they sacked me. They should have told me that they were not happy with my captaincy. I would have tried to make changes.
"Ro it's just a shitty decision by the management and you can't let all this take a toll on you. You are the best captain MI could have ever got. So don't u even dare to doubt your self*virtual head smack*

Ro managed to smile and seeing him smile Vi calmed down.To lighten the atmosphere he asked ro
"So Mr.Rohit sharma are you ready to open with me from the next season😜"

Rohit now had a big smile on his face and he said"how can i ever say no to you?!"🤧

All criticism is accepted 🥴