Safety warning

Warnings ~

Vomit mentions

Major character death

--------------------------------------

...

"hey"

"its...you!"

---------------------------------------

Indefinite island. 

Or, as Blueberry called it,

Hell. 

Blueberry had been there the longest, as he was voted out first. Hed taken a strong dislike for the island immediately, though he thought the same of everything, and well everyone.

Everyone but them. 

Bot was the most recently eliminated contestant, and though talkative, they made great company to the small navy blue fruit. The two had quite interesting *bonding* experiences. Sure, they didnt seem as if they would be a good match... but Blueberry took a liking to them. Bot wasnt as loud and annoying as the others.

So, when Bot started experiencing glitches, he was worried. 

Everything started the days before test tube went missing.

"BLUEBERRY!" The blue fruit turned his head to see Bot running towards them. In their hands they held a.. crab? "Look what i found! Testy told me about Baxter back at the hotel, and.. i found this!" The butterfly-like robot held the crab out for Blueberry to see. The navy berry glanced at the crab. "What exactly am i.. looking at?" he spoke in his usual monotone voice. "a cr4b!" Bot said excitedly. A small glitchy sound broke their voice. Blueberry raised an eyebrow. 

Silence. Blueberry flinched at the memory. "God dammit.." 

The scene changed to a different part of the island. A day had passed since the glitching began. Bot was put into quarantine by Lifering, due to their left eye going into static. Was this an illness? No one knew. Test tube, who had built Bot originally, was unable to get close enough to find anything wrong. And on top of all that, Bot was experiencing some.. psychopathic tendencies. They were quite happy. For nothing, really. Sure, this isnt strange to some, but Test tube saw something different about this happiness

Blueberry gripped his forehead. Four days had passed since Test tubes murder was announced. He knew who the culprit was, but before anything could happen, another contestant was taken. Lifering. The one source of medical help the residents of Indefinite island had. And now, it was too late to say anything. Too late to go back. Blueberry was taken into power of them.

Of the murderer.

Of Bot.

~~

A gasp. A cough. A choking sound. 

Lifering gagged at the stench. He was in a.. cave? The safety float turned his body, though finding his hands tied behind him. His eyes stung. His throat hurt. "Hello?" Liferings voice was raspy, which he didnt expect. "T-.. TEA KETTLE? TK-" He yelled. Soon a figure stepped into his view. "Tk?.." He set his gaze on the object. Too small to be Tea Kettle. "Wr0ng!~" The object leaned over a rock in the cave. 

A candle was lit. No.. not a candle. Something blue?.. Lifering choked. Goo. On a stick. A match lit above him causing him to set fire. His glossy blue color turned to a burnt navy. The smell, burning flesh. Lifering retched. Once, twice, three times. Then he vomited. The object holding the blob let out a coo. The safety float gazed towards it with heavy eyes. His eyesight took a moment to adjust to the light, but soon the shape and color of the object was known.

"Bot?.."

~~

Goo. On the edge of the island, admiring the dark water. Bot. Behind him holding a sharp stick. A scream, a splat, and a gag. Darkness. 

Then light, and noises. Test tube stood.. or, floated? Infront of Goo. Figures behind her. A white object, a red..kiwi, and two other floating thingys.

"Wheres Bot?"

----------------------------------------

*HEAVY BREATHING*THIS TOOK A WHILE DEAR GOTT.