"Stefan, put some clothes on." Damon said. "No, if you don't want to see me in my boxers, then go in a different room. But Elena can stay." He said and winked at me.

Damon just walked upstairs. I stayed on the couch. "So you do want to see me in my boxers." He said. "No, Stefan. I don't. I just want to sit on the couch." I said.

"You don't have to lie." He said. "Just leave me alone." I said and laid down on the couch. I put a blanket over me. I closed my eyes because I'm still tired. I fell asleep for a little bit.

I woke up and Stefan was still sitting on the other couch in his boxers. He's still drinking his bourbon. "You're finally up." He said.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked. "About two hours." He said. "Where's Damon?" I asked. "He had to go somewhere." He said. "Where?" I asked. "I don't know. He didn't tell me." He said.

I got off the couch. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To the kitchen to get a blood bag." I said and started walking to the kitchen.

He started following me to the kitchen. "You don't have to follow me." I said. "I'm not, I just want a blood bag." He said and smirked. I opened the fridge and grabbed one for myself.

"Can you hand me one?" He asked. "No, get it yourself." I said. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed himself one. "Thanks for the help." He said and I smirked.

"You're welcome." I said. I ripped open the blood bag and started drinking. As I was drinking some blood dripped from my neck to my chest. He watched as the blood went down to my cleavage and licked his lips.

He set his blood bag down and walked over to me.  He stared at the blood on my chest. He moved his head towards my chest and licked the blood off.

I moaned as his tongue made contact with my chest. He started licking up my neck. I pushed him away. "Stefan, stop. This isn't right." I said.

I only said stop because I'm with Damon. "Elena, I know if you weren't with Damon, you would let me do it." He said. "Stefan, I can't break Damon's heart." I said.

He ignored me and laid me on the kitchen island. He grabbed the blood bag. I let him do it because I want him to do it. I just don't want to hurt Damon, but he's not here.

He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the kitchen. He kissed me on my neck. "Please let me do this." He said.

I didn't answer him at first as he kissed my neck. I couldn't concentrate with his lips on my neck. "Can I?" He asked against my neck. I closed my eyes and nodded.

He laid on top of me on the kitchen island. I'm in my bra and shorts and he's in his boxers. He poured the blood from my neck to my stomach. He kissed my lips and smirked at me.

Then he kissed down my body to my stomach. He kissed the middle of my stomach and I moaned. I shut my eyes tightly. He started licking the blood up from my stomach.

"Stefan." I moaned and put my hands in his hair. I needed something to grab onto. He continued licking the blood off my stomach. I arched my back off the counter.

He kissed my stomach. I groaned as he kissed up my stomach. He started licking the blood off my chest now. "Your tongue feels so good." I said. "Tell me something I don't know." He said and smirked against my chest.

I rolled my eyes and he saw. "If you roll your eyes at me again, I'll stop." He said and licked my chest again. I couldn't even reply because I was distracted from his tongue and lips.

As he started licking up my neck, we heard footsteps behind us. "What the hell!" Damon yelled as he saw us on the counter. I pushed Stefan off of me and he rolled on his back while he is still on the counter.

I got off the counter. "Damon, I'm so sorry." I said and walked over to him. "I don't give two fucks, Elena. You cheated on me with my brother." He said. I walked closer and tried to grab his hand but he pushed me and I stumbled back.

Stefan saw that and he got off the counter. "Don't push her again." Stefan said as he gave Damon a death glare. "Or what?" Damon asked sarcastically while laughing.

Stefan walked over to him and punched him in the face. Damon fell to the ground and his nose started bleeding. Stefan punched him again and I pulled Stefan away with my vampire strength.

"Stefan, stop. He's not worth it." I said. Damon got off the ground and started walking. "You two can have the house. I'm leaving." He said and walked out the door.