Chapter 31

STEFAN'S POV

I got Elena out of the car. I helped her walk upstairs to her room. She got on her bed and laid down. I watched her take off her sage green tank top.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she took off her Jean shorts and threw them on the floor. "I'm going to sleep. What does it look like I'm doing?" She said. "Why did you take your clothes off?" I asked.

"Because I want to sleep in my bra and panties." She said. I smirked at her. I walked closer to her bed. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Can I sleep in here?" I asked.

"No, get out." She said. "Fine. Goodnight." I said and kissed her cheek. I turned off her light. I walked out of her room and went downstairs. I grabbed a blood bag and poured it in a glass.

I sat on the couch and took a sip out of the blood. I heard the door open and I turned around. Damon walked in.

He came over to me. "I thought you were coming home tomorrow." I said and took another sip of the blood. "I wanted to come back a little earlier to see Elena." He said.

Why did he have to mention Elena. I wish they would just break up already. He walked upstairs and he's probably in Elena's room right now.

I finished drinking the blood and then went upstairs. I walked to my room and closed the door. I took my clothes off except for my boxers.

I turned the light off and got on my bed. I turned on my tv and watched it for a little bit. After a couple minutes I fell asleep.

ELENA'S POV

I woke up and I felt something wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Damon. He's still sleeping. I smiled and closed my eyes again. I wish Stefan was in my bed instead of Damon.

I felt Damon move in his sleep. I looked back and he was looking right at me. He smiled and I smiled at him. He got on top of me and started kissing me.

I started kissing him back. I pulled away. "When did you get back?" I asked. "When you were asleep." He said and kissed me again.

I rolled us over so that I was on top of him. I started kissing him. He kissed me back. I started grinding my hips against his. He groaned against my lips.

I pulled away from him. "Fun's over." I said. "Already?" He asked. "Yes, I need to shower, Damon." I said. "Okay, let's go." He said and kissed me one more time.

"No, not you. Just me." I said. "Fine." He said and gave me a pouty face. I got off the bed and went to my bathroom. I took off my bra and panties and turned on the shower.

Then I got in the walk in shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth and my hair, and did all the other things I needed to do. I put on some shorts and a white top.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Damon. He's still laying on my bed. "Come back to bed." I heard him say. "No, Damon." I said and walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs and saw Stefan sitting on the couch in his boxers. He's drinking bourbon. What else is new. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag from the fridge.

Stefan walked in the kitchen. He turned around in just his boxers and I couldn't help but check him out. I will admit he got a nice ass. "I know you're staring at me ass, Elena." He said and turned to me with a smirk.

"No, I wasn't. Go put some clothes on." I said. "It's my house." He said. "Actually it's mine since I signed the deed to the house." I said. "I'm still not putting on clothes." He said.

I walked away from him and sat on the couch. Damon came down the stairs and sat by me. Damon kissed me and Stefan came in the room.
He sat on the other couch.