🍃Training🍃

Börja om från början

Link, completely oblivious to all this, was staring at a little butterfly flying around him. How cute.

"Enough nonsense. We should head out." Revali spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Rude... but fair." Daruk patted Revali on the back, which Revali answered with a scoff.

And so, they all headed towards their destinations. (Y/N) was thrilled to get more time with Revali. They really enjoyed his company.

—-----------

-Revali's POV-

(Y/N) and I strolled through the forest. I've never actually met a Zonai before, so this is a new experience. But of course, no matter what silly little powers the Zonai might have, I'm still far superior... aren't I? Still though... I don't know why... but I kind of enjoy their company.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay? You look lost in thought." (Y/N) looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, yes I'm fine." I pushed their hand off my shoulder, but... "their fur is really soft..."

"You sure? You seem... tense." They frowned.

"I'm fine. Now keep it down. We don't want to attract any monsters..." I grunted, and upped the pace.

"Okay..." Their tone was quiet, almost whisper-like.

I moved my sight forward, getting (Y/N) out of my view. I don't need any distractions, these woods are known for the abundance of Bokos. Still though... Was this the right thing to do? I didn't want to make the only person I didn't despise dislike me...

I took a peek through the side of my eye to see how (Y/N)'s doing. They looked sad, their short ears flopped downward and their gaze met the floor. This is weird... I've never been remorseful about, well, anything. But (Y/N)'s sad gaze...

I guess we could talk a bit, right?

"Hey."

"Huh?"

"If I may ask... have you been to Rito Village before?"

—-----------------------

Our conversation went on and on and on... I was very interested in what (Y/N) had to say. Right now, they're rambling about how goats are the objectively best animal, their words not mine. I'm sure our avian cousins are the better animal but... they had some fair points.

I found myself listening carefully to (Y/N) as they rambled, my thoughts drifting off.

"I wonder how they keep their hair so shiny and long... and their fur so soft and clean."

"Maybe... I can ask to touch it? No no no, I can't! That'd be wrong!... right?"

My thoughts raced through my head at lighting speed. I won't let my thoughts win me over... I can't! I'm not weak, I can control myself! I-

"Revali... um, your face is red." (Y/N) pulled me out of my thoughts.

"N-no... you're imagining stuff." I grunted. My face warmed up. Was I blushing? Ugh... how embarrassing...

-Narrator POV-

(Y/N)'s face warmed up slightly. They found Revali's weirdly flustered attitude kind of adorable...

"YOU'RE the one with the red face." Revali said, looking away. He was right though!

"I am?? I mean- It's very warm out here, that's why!" (Y/N) lied. They looked away from each other, trying to calm down.