All of us ordered and now were heading over to a table to sit at while we wait for out food to be ready.

"Maria look at Paige's new instagram pictures didn't she eat?!" KK said with her finger in between her teeth smiling.

"Ooo Paige you look so goodd," I said hyping her up.

"Thank you Mariaa," Paige said smiling at me.

"Of coursee," I said.

"Here's y'alls food," The waiter said while setting a bag with our food in it on the table.

"Thank you," Paige said as the waitress left.

"So do y'all wanna go to Ice's dorm with me after this?" KK said as she took her all our food out the bag.

"Oh well i was planning on shopping later," I said before eating.

"Okay that's fine!" KK said.

"wait what type of stores do you like shopping at?" Paige asked looking up at me.

"Oh um i really like H&M, Brandy Melville, Forever 21, and just more stores like those." I answered.

"Can I come with you? I mean if you don't mind," Paige said with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah of course you can come!" I said smiling.

As we finished our conversation i looked over at KK and saw her smirking at Paige suspiciously as if they both knew something I didn't know about.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked KK with a questioning look on my face.

"Oh what," KK said smiling while laughing nervously, "I didn't even realize," She said with a nervous smile on her face as Paige was just smirking looking up at KK.

"Okay," I said nodding my head with a grin on my face.

We all finished our food after talking a lot which made me get to know them a bit more, but now i get to go shopping with just Paige and I.

"Bye i'll see y'all later have fun at the mall!" KK said as she departed from me and Paige.

Paige and I then walked out to the parking lot my car is in and started walking over to it.

"So are you wanna of those people who fight over aux??" Paige asked getting into the passenger seat as i got in the drivers seat.

"Um, i don't know i mean i would like to play my music?" I said as i put my seat belt on as she did the same.

"Oh yeah you can play your music i was just wondering." Paige said then pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"Okay," I said awkwardly as started to connect my music to the radio through blue tooth.

I put it on shuffle and the first song that started playing is, Age Ain't Nothing but a Number by  Pretty Ricky.

"You like this song?!" Paige as she looked up from her phone as i was driving.

"Yeah?" I said with a little sass in my voice as i looked at her.

A small grin formed on her face and she looked back at her phone.

As i was driving i was singing my heart out in my brain cause i'm not that close with Paige to be able to sing in front of her.

"Wait i didn't think you would be the type of person to like this song?" I blurted out looking over at her as we ran into a red light.

"Girl i listen to Drake, SZA, Bryson Tiller, ....." She said listing a lot of artists she listens too.

"And you think i don't know this song?!" She said smiling.

"Okay it was never that serious," I said laughing.

The song finally ended and the next song that started playing was Strangers by Jhene Aiko.

"Oh my gosh your music taste is not what i expected it to be," Paige said after the song started playing.

"What did you expect it to be?" I said pulling into the mall trying to find a open parking spot as i listened to the song.

"I thought you would like Taylor Swift, Lana Del Ray, and all those other popular artists," Paige said.

"I mean i like Lana Del Ray i just don't have a lot of her songs in my playlist to say i'm a fan of hers," I said after pulling into a parking space.

Paige and I then entered the mall and the first store i dragged her into was Forever 21.