ᴵ ᴺᵉᵛᵉʳ ᴳᵒᵗ ᴬ ᴴᵒᵘˢᵉʷᵃʳᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᴳⁱᶠᵗ >:ᶜ

1st Person POV:

"(Name), I might be god butt fucking stupid, but I think there was a curse behind me."

"YOU THINK!?!?!"

After the silly lil explosion, Itadori and I went upstairs toward Nobara.

"I'm unarmed now, let the boy go," Nobara says from the other side of the wall.

"You think this is close to where the curse is," Itadori asks, pointing to a specific spot on the wall.

"Let's test it out," I reply, getting my gun ready.

Once Itadori punched the wall, he let out a confused sound and started feeling for the curse.

"So, maybe like one foot away," I speak up.

Regardless, he still pulled through the wall and cut off the curse's hand.

"Sorry, traffic was bad," I defend.

"What fuck- I mean FRICKING traffic," Nobara asked, remembering there was still a child present.

"Itadori had to tie his shoes, but he forgot how to do the bunny ears method and ended up making a noose," I reply, hoping the kid wouldn't know what a noose is.

Itadori grabbed the kid and kickbacked the curse.

"You okay," Itadori asked the child.

The child responded with a head nod, while the curse stood back up to fight.

"(Name), what was it you said, 'pull-' Yeah, pull an American school system and get your gun out," Itadori demanded. However, the curse ended up trying to escape.

"Itadori, gimme that arm," Nobara yelled out, getting her hammer ready.

Nobara got her technique ready, placing a straw doll on the curses cut-off arm.

"Nobara, love ya, really do, but we would not survive the witch trials," I say, watching her technique.

"Well, John Procter can go suck it," she replies, sending a nail into the doll.

CRUCIBLE REFERENCE!?!?!?

"We beat it," Nobara mumbled.

"Didn't even have to pistol-whip him in front of the kid," I reply, impressed.

"What's pistol-whipping," the child asked.

"Erm, ask your parent when you get home," I answer.

"I don't have a parent."

"Figures."

"Alright, you four. I got him home nice and safe. Where do we wanna go for food," Gojo asked.

"A juicy steak," Itadori yelled out, somehow appearing in a suit.

Did he pull that suit outta his ass?

"Sushi," Nobara yelled out, somehow appearing in a fancy dress.

Where tf are they getting these clothes?

"I could go for some pasta," I suggest, ALSO SOMEHOW IN A FANCY DRESS.

WHEN TF DID I CHANGE CLOTHES? AND WHY WAS I FORCIBLY FEMINIZED?