Take a Shred of Bad Advice

Turns out, even if she didn't see his clear flushed expression at her, her brother certainly did.

After the trial, and a commemorative noogie from Touya, Shoto did probably the worst thing for Izuku in that scenario.

"So when are you going to ask my sister on a date?" Shoto asked with his usual monotone voice, making nearly everyone nearby choke on their own spit, and making Izuku and Fuyumi blush like endeavor's flames, albeit Fuyumi much more.

"Erm...Shoto, you don't ask that to people," Natsuo said after the silence was deafening.

"Why not? I saw how he affectionately looked at Fuyumi. He's not a bad pick for her, right?" Shoto asked, his head tilting.

"No-God, don't I need to teach him social standards. Actually not even standards, just the standard that you don't point out when someone has a crush on someone else," Touya replied, before turning to Izuku. "But really, you got a crush on my little sister? Bossman?"

"I can barely stand when Keigo calls me that, you don't have to join in too Touya," Izuku's flustered nature was replaced with irritation.

"Well, if it means anything, I'm fine with it, and I'm assuming that Shoto is as well," Touya said, looking at his youngest brother, who simply nodded in response.

"E-e-excuse me!?" Fuyumi managed to get out after a few false starts. "You don't get to give anyone a blessing to date me!"

"Yeah, I guess only mom can do that now, can she?" Touya responded, as Fuyumi just became more flustered.

"I-I'm terribly sorry Mr. President. I'll need to teach these two some manners when we get home," Fuyumi got out, trying her best not to look at Izuku as she was speaking, and starting to pinch Touya's ear.

"H-HEY! Not cool sis!" Touya complained, as Natsuo and Izuku chuckled. Izuku had been wanting to get Touya a little taste of the medicine that Touya gave him every now and then, and that was another reason he liked Fuyumi.

She was allowed to do so.

--------------------------------

It came to Izuku's attention one day that, Despite the fact that Himiko Toga was being taken good care of, mainly by Vlad King and some other members of U.A. Staff, especially midnight for some reason, he never actually met her in person.

Maybe that's how he ended up here.

"Here Toga," Izu hands her a cold mug, "drink this."

She pulls the mug closer to her chest, watching as Izu walks back to the couch. They're in his office now with Hawks in the corner, who gives her a hesitant look. Izuku nods his head, silently asking her to drink again.

In one swift movement, her lips meet the edge of the mug and the liquid pours down her throat. Like a person lost in the desert, she chugs it like her life depends on it. And in a way, it does. The thickness of the liquid clouds her mind and she's left with the usual tangy taste.

Blood. President gave me blood.

"With some guidance from Vlad King, I've developed a system to help you overcome your blood thirst." The boy says, pointing towards her mug. "What you just drank was pure human blood...my blood."

Himiko jumps up, shock in her expression.

No one has ever given me their blood willingly!

"Does that mean I can become you!? I can become President Izu!" She shouts, excitement bursting out of her. She's always wanted to become the people she loves!