[7]

So sorry for the delay!! I got locked out of the account on my iPad and had to finagle some stuff to get here now. So here's three chapters!!

"Hey Shi?!" Pedro shouted when he came out of his bedroom. He had just got back from filming a quick cameo for a project today. It was the first time Shiloh was in the house by herself so she was really excited when he had gotten back. Though he did go up to shower as soon as he got home, she was just happy to know he was actually around.

"Downstairs!" She shouted up to him and she giggled hearing his feet stomp down the stairs. He came around the corner and into the kitchen super fast to see her finishing unloading the dishwasher from their dinner last night and breakfast this morning. "What's got you so giddy to be stomping down the stairs?" She giggled seeing the bright smile on his face.

Something about the smile made her heart explode. The skin of her cheeks got hot and pink as she admired his toothy white smile and happy brown eyes so gleefully. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Same thing I do every night, pretend I'm married to you and fall asleep watching a movie."

Pedro smirked and rolled her eyes at her. "Let me take you to dinner."

She looked up at him with questionable eyes. Shiloh had secretly been waiting for him to ask her out to dinner instead of just asking what she wanted. "Like a date?" Please say yes.

"I mean it can be." Pedro shrugged. Close enough. Shiloh noticed the same tint on her cheeks was coming to Pedro's and that made her smile while her stomach was swarming with butterflies. "It doesn't have to be but it definitely can be."

Shiloh shrugged. "Okay. Is it a fancy potential date or is it a casual potential date?"

"Fancy potential date. So if I were you, I'd call Larsa."

"How long do I have to get ready?"

"About three hours." Pedro laughed as he watched Shiloh run up the stairs and shut the door behind her. He had been nervous about asking her that question all day but was genuinely happy she was just as giddy as he was. He couldn't stop talking about Shiloh the entire day even when no one asked. These feelings, the way he was acting, it was scaring him but his gut was telling him to try it.

•••

Pedro looked at his watch as he stood by the door. He had been waiting for Shiloh to come down for about fifteen minutes now. Larsa had left already so there weren't any finishing touches needed, the nerves were just getting the both of them so horrible yet so differently. Shiloh's nerves were eating her as she stood in the mirror constantly over examining everything while Pedro's nerves were keeping his eyes fixed on his watch so he wouldn't worry about looking like an old homeless man.

The closing of a door from the bedroom finally echoed through the house followed by the sounds of stilettos. Pedro's eyes shift up as his jaw fell down. There Shiloh was, slowly walking down the stairs and the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. He was convinced she was beautiful before but it seems as though she had layers of beauty he didn't even know were possible with each new day.

His eyes traveled from her messy curly bun to her eyes that were smokey with a shimmer, her cheeks a pink which he couldn't tell was natural or blush. Her lips coated with a deep plum color that had a shiny finish. Her neck wore a necklace with her initial which he assumed was from her parents or Larsa. Nonetheless, he loved the self representation. His eyes found her shoulders, teal sleeves hanging from her shoulders, a corset holding the middle and showing off every curve she had to offer, that same color just radiated her skin. She was radiating. The dress had a slit up about mid thigh whereas the rest of the dress ended at her knees. She wore black heels that Pedro knew she'd be taking off before the end of the night. "Shiloh, you're stunning."