YOUR POV
you lay in bed. the events of just 5 minutes ago still running through your head.

is this really what i want? i mean, of course it's what i want, otherwise i wouldn't have done it. i just mean like can i do this. can i be best friends with someone that i just had rampant sex with?

TEXT CONVO

mia
y/n. i need to tell you something, but you can't freak out

y/n
woah. calm down. what's up?

mia
do you follow tom on instagram??

y/n
no why?

mia
well i was doing a little stalking and well.. see for yourself. @tomholland2013.

y/n
mia ur freaking me out

mia
just look y/n

you go onto the instagram and are shocked by what you see. 65 million followers, HES AN ACTOR???

you knew you were uncultured but how did you not know that the man you were fucking was spider man. i mean SPIDER-MAN.

you weren't angry just confused. kinda thrilled actually i mean. best friends, boning a famous actor. yes please.

y/n
oh em goodness. i'm boning an actor. i should be mad but i'm really not. i never would've guessed!!

mia
wait what?? boning?? your more than friends now.

y/n
fwb 😉 we both agreed THAT ONE NIGHT was amazing but we don't want to loose eachother as friends so yk. it seemed only logical. i'm in his bed rn actually.

mia
i'm happy for you hun. just be careful though.
^❤️by y/n^

just that moment your heart skipped a beat. you heard tom get up and get water from the tap so you knew he was awake.

TOMS POV

as i walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, i was still out of breath from the events before.

i walked back to the living space and pulled my blankets neatly onto the sofa. that was when i jumped because i heard;

"hey spider boy" it was y/n

i turned around with a guilty look on my face expecting to see her standing in the doorway mad about the fact i didn't tell her my real life. but i didn't    much to my surprise, she was winking at me and smirking.

"y/n im so so so sorry i should've told you sooner about the fact i'm an actor. "

"would've been nice but i'm not mad." she replied "it's actually kinda cool, im sleeping with a international superstar"

"woah cool it im not a rockstar" i chuckled back

she ran up and gave me a big hug before a smal frown appeared upon her face.

"should we be doing this tom?"

"doing what?"

"this" she said gesturing to me and her "i mean, your a world famous actor and im just an unemployed wanna be with no purpose in life. i mean if this got out it could be bad for you"

i signed realising she was right, i mean not about the whole 'unemployed wannabe' thing but about the press.

"look y/n your one of my best friends and i didn't realise until now that maybe we shouldn't sleep together again, let's just stay friends a little while longer. who knows what might happen in the future. i'm sorry."

"tom you have nothing to be sorry about. your career is at its peak moment and your in ur prime," she rubbed my arm sympathetically "this is right."

i gave her a smile and wrapped her in for a tight hug. 

YOUR POV

you knew you should be sad right now. that you should be wanting him back but you weren't. deep down you knew that having tom as a friend is better than not having him at all.

he was your best friend. that didn't have to change because of 2 stupid mistakes.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT ASWELL IM SO SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. DONT WORRY KEEP READING GHERE IS A FUTURE FOR YHEM BOTH (or is there)