˚⋆ 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 2˚⊹ ❀ ⁺。°

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯; 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯; 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦." - 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

˚⋆˚⊹ ❀ ⁺。°

Alana put on a mini skirt and a pink baby tee with a pink bathing suit under before walking downstairs.

Conrad was now laying in Alana's lap hung over. "do we really have to physically sit for out portraits, can she just like look at a picture on her phone or something" jeremiah stated. "okay get out" he said to steven who was hovering over his shoulder. "what, why" steven asked.

"she needs to see you in the flesh in order to capture your essence, why you're still young and full of hope" laurel said making steven and jeremiah laugh. "her words"

"well conrad doesn't have hope actually, he's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie cures all, just ask Alana" he said making the girl look over from the couch. "yeah it does but it take like ass" she said making steven laugh.

"can you please just hurry up " conrad rushed. "just lay back down" Alana said putting the boys back in her lap and combing her hands threw his hair. "Alright steven, seriously get out, this is delicate science and your heavy breathing is going to break the yolk" jeremiah argued.

"she hasn't painted you since you were little, I think it'd be nice to have these portraits for when you get older" Laurel commented. "old, no, when i'm older, i'm sure there'll be like, holograms or something, I can watch of myself, you know" steven said in all seriousness making Alana laugh.

Jeremiah turned on the blender making Conrad jump so Alana put her hands over his ears and kissed his forehead.

"just sit for you portraits, you don't see conrad complaining" laurel said. "he should be for how late Alana had him up last night" jeremiah snickered. "you're not funny jere" Alana threw a pillow at him as he gave Conrad the smoothie. "he'll probably complain when he's conscious" Alana joked.

"hurry you're ass up, i can't be late for my first day of work" steven complained. "we won't, were good" jeremiah claimed. "come on man, ohh" steven said smacking jeremiah's butt. "those country club boomers won't know hit them" steven said humping the air. "steven, I swear" Laurel said with a scrunched up nose. "never do that again" Alana laughed.

"come on laurel, your boys got to get that bread" jeremiah laughed. "thank you" steven said as belly walked in. "good morning" jeremiah smiled at her.