˚⋆ 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 4˚⊹ ❀ ⁺。°

"can I go where you go, can we always be this close" - 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

˚⋆˚⊹ ❀ ⁺。°

Alana finished getting ready and went downstairs. "eww you're so disgusting, who the hell drinks milk" Alana said to Jeremiah as she stood at the table as he drunk the milk from belly's bowl of cereal.

"I mean it's good protein" Jeremiah said flexing his muscles. "yo, i'm gonna go wash the clams, did you get the lighter fluid" Conrad asked Jeremiah.

"yeah it's already on the beach" Jeremiah told him. "wait I wanna come" Alana said walking behind Conrad.

"did you eat" Conrad raised his eyebrow making Alana roll her eyes as she shook her head. "then eat something, then you can okay" Conrad told her giving her a kiss before he walked out.

"are we done with the portrait yet" Steven asked Susannah as the walked in. "yeah, for today, but you do look good in a dress shirt steven" She replied.

"uh which makes me think if Belly doesn't hurry up and ask Cam to dance you should take her" susannah said to them making belly look up.

"ew, no way" Belly scrunched her nose. "yeah, no, i'm already going with Shayla" Steven spoke up.

" to the debutant ball" Laurel question as she walked into the kitchen. "yesss" Steven smiled. "as an escort" she asked

" wrap your head around it mom all right Shayla's coming today with Nicole and Gigi so you'll meet her" he told her. "that's wonderful" susannah smiled

"oh, and don't forget Miss Covington's first dance rehearsal is tomorrow, so uh tick tock" Susannah told Belly. "yeah i'm asking Cam today" Belly said

" I don't know my kids anymore" Laurel turned to Susannah. "wait are you wearing makeup" Susannah questioned. "oh my gosh, she totally is" Alana said holding a croissant in her hand making everyone look at Laurel.

"so what, we're having a party" Laurel laughed. "i'm sure it has nothing to do with John coming to the clam bake" susannah teased.

"oh, please, the husband's always come for the fourth" Laurel said making everyone state at her. "he's not your husband anymore" belly told her. "oops yeah, ex-husband" Laurel muttered.

"you know I still don't know why you invited dad's girlfriend" Steven complained. "her name is Victoria and your father wanted us all to meet her" Laurel told her son.

"oh, belly I need you to make up the guest bed" Laurel said to belly. "wait dad and Victoria are staying here, in the room next to mine" belly questioned. "yeah" Laurel said making her daughter groan.

"speaking of dads yours called, he's closing a deal, he can't come" Susannah said to jeremiah making Alana give him a sad look. "what" Jeremiah asked upset.